arms99

May 11, 2018
Is this game animated
Yeah, but you'd wish it wasn't. The lewd scenes are excellent and renders are good, but the animation is some of the worst I've seen (thankfully there's not too much of it). It ranges from below average at best to what looks like the characters having a severe epileptic fit.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Have all the errors been sorted?
I had no bugs on the harem route or wife only route.
Not a super long or juicy update, mostly set up for later patches (as dev was open about). If you're not super into this game I would wait for more updates looking very good though and no bugs I could see.

Reactions: Mauser45

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is there going to be a fix/patch for the conversation on the way home from sisters house at the start of the update?? I do NOT enjoy the sharing with other guys stuff so would like to avoid watching ALL paths.

Just a thought.

P.S. I will be VERY disappointed if we DON'T get a nice scene of the MC eating a Chocolate Chip Cookie.. Or better yet, complaining about the ladies POISONING him with EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies while eating a Chocolate Chip Cookie. :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah, but you'd wish it wasn't. The lewd scenes are excellent and renders are good, but the animation is some of the worst I've seen
That's because it's not a video animation, it's just stop motion animation.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is there going to be a fix/patch for the conversation on the way home from sisters house at the start of the update??
hopefully, in the meantime I have a save with the conversation if you want to see it.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone concerned by her driving? She is driving on the wrong side of the road. At first I thought maybe the game takes place in a left side country, and the wheel could be on the wrong side if the car's an import. But then it's confirmed she's driving on the wrong side because the "only" text on the road is readable from the opposite direction. :unsure:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It's going to take a *really* awesome payout for this cliff hanger not to make me really pissed off at the dev. I really cannot come up with any positive outcome that doesn't leave me pissed enough to kick Amanda out of the house for this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Me too. My Next line would be cursing her out for not clearing the evening with Sandra and telling her that "I'm about to go take all of my frustration out on my wife who you didn't apparently plan for when you came up with this brilliant idea."
is the reason i posted what i did :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Is there going to be a fix/patch for the conversation on the way home from sisters house at the start of the update?? I do NOT enjoy the sharing with other guys stuff so would like to avoid watching ALL paths.

Just a thought.

P.S. I will be VERY disappointed if we DON'T get a nice scene of the MC eating a Chocolate Chip Cookie.. Or better yet, complaining about the ladies POISONING him with EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies while eating a Chocolate Chip Cookie. :)
For people that don't want to wait for official fix you can insert " $ mffthreesome21v = True " without quotation marks under " label scenemsw21v: " ( which should be line 4523 in version21.rpy) or through dev console just write
" mffthreesome21v = True " again without quotation marks when you see the following dialogue:

w "So...."
d "Yeah."
w "That just happened."

After the threesome and at the beginning of this update.

Just FYI, waiting for official fix is usually better if you don't know what you're doing as you might end up inadvertently breaking your game or future updates. On the other hand playing around and fixing your game might also be a fun way to learn about Ren'Py and Python.

Vindoland

Oct 6, 2020
There are no game over scenarios, you may miss out on certain scenes as a result of your choices, eg, walking in on Christine at home means you'll miss some stuff in the store later and turning down certain scenarios means future updates will seem short (people complained about the previous 2 updates lacking content because they were very much focused on Sandra who many players turn down early on)
So, for example, every time the game asks "do you want to peep this girl?" "do you want to flirt with this girl?" "do you want to check out this girl?" you don't gain or loose points of some hidden stat that determines if that girl is going to like you more or less in the future, and you will get a scene or another, or something like that? Could you just play by saying "yes" every time the game asks you if you want to do something sexual except if you don't want to see a specific scene or fetish?

I ask because sometimes the game says for example "do you want to check this girl out?" and the answers are "Yes" and "Don't risk it". What are you risking if you say "yes"? Your wife is going to be mad, the girl is going to refuse to be with you because you are a perv, or something? Or aren't real negative consequences?

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone else get the feeling that there will be some procreative consequences happening in the game soon?
Also, how much time has passed since the beginning of the game at this point? I know it's been a few weeks but I lost count.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes