RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So... seems Amanda isn't the only one blue balling...
That abrupt ending was extremely annoying.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Did you have similar problems?

I'll attach my Patch.rpy file with the updated init priority. I haven't looked to see if gigan has already updated this by the way.

As for the v. 21 path variables, they are:
Did you take Sandra or not?
takew21v
Did you go home when Bo went to work or not?
bailedout21v
With Sandra:
foursome21v
mffthreesome21v
Without Sandra:
cuckb21v
brutulcuck21v (Did Bo suck MC's balls during the scene?)
nocuckb21v

Taking a closer look at the code, of these, all except mffthreesome21v and brutulcuck21v seem to be set appropriately in their respective scenes. NB: Nefastus . :) Until

If you had the mffthreesome with Sandra, open the console and type:

mffthreesome21v = True

If you cucked Bo and let him suck on MC's balls, open the console and type:

brutulcuck21v = True

So far, the only thing any of these variables affect is some interesting but ultimately non-impactful dialogue. However, they will almost certainly come up again later on to gateway content.
Problem I was having was just with the girls being 'tenant'. I was just going to change it in the main script itself, but, decided not to. Thanks.

Reactions: Glooskabe

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Oof, mfw someone else on the ip of my vpn used up mega bandwith and the dl stops at 91.8%

Haven't played since v.20, should I be ok with the bugs?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ha ha! So I gave you WAY more information than you needed. ;)

Glad I could help.
Yeah. Anything regarding the wife, I just brush off. Thing is, in one update though, we are forced to interact with her after basically telling her to fuck off. Not sure if that was due to a variable not being set properly or not. I'll have to delve further into it and find out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Was fun but small update. I hope the daughters get payback twice as bad. I think so bondage is in order for them. mhm.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
then i need to check this.I came home for around 10 minutes.I download at the moment the new version.Did the patch didn´t work from start or in the new content?
Well, I didn't restart the game, so I can't tell you if it was from the start. It started at the 21 apparently. As I didn't play the previous update.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
then i need to check this.I came home for around 10 minutes.I download at the moment the new version.Did the patch didn´t work from start or in the new content?
I didn't do an entire new playthrough, but I did start a new game and check the value of taboo. It was False.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The patch didn´t need an update.
Pretty sure the issue was with the priority assigned to the init block. The init block in Patch.rpy was executing before the init block in script.rpy so script.rpy was overwriting the taboo variable. I was completely open to the idea that I just had an old version of the patch and hadn't noticed, but it sounds like a few others are experiencing a similar problem though.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Pretty sure the issue was with the priority assigned to the init block. The init block in Patch.rpy was executing before the init block in script.rpy so script.rpy was overwriting the taboo variable. I was completely open to the idea that I just had an old version of the patch and hadn't noticed, but it sounds like a few others are experiencing a similar problem though.
when i start a new game with my patch i become this text

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If you took Sandra with you and either had the foursome or the threesome, there should be a conversation in the car on the way home if the incest patch is working properly.
If you have the MFF route and send Jeremy off to work, the post sex car conversation never happens. It will happen if you choose to see all three paths and then tell the game what you did as canon

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes