lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
While the scenes in the last update were long and good as scenes specifically, it just feels like Christine's date all over again with the choices not mattering

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While the scenes in the last update were long and good as scenes specifically, it just feels like Christine's date all over again with the choices not mattering
Choices did matter. You could play the scene a variety of ways but if you use the mod you got them all.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Choices did matter. You could play the scene a variety of ways but if you use the mod you got them all.
Ok, I'll explain what I mean in more depth. The choices that I'm referring to are these: I choose not to have anything with Sandra at the very start, choose not to do any sharing or open after meeting the couple (so the "go fuck yourself, I'll do what I want" option) and then when the sister arrived and we had option, I choose not to share her or cuckhold her husband. Now the scenes in the last update? I can kind off understand the Haley and Sandra things, as that just opens up Sandra to not freak out or interfere when you're with the daughters. Now in the other scenes, you could cuckhold the sisters husband, share her or have a foursome or a threesome without the sisters husband. Now, none of these choices seem to correspond with the choices I've made from the options we were given. This reminds me of the Christine date option were we can have sex then or not, except that IF we don't, from what I've played and seen, the only difference is like a line or two of dialogue stating that you've already had stuff together and such, during the scene with Sarah sleeping next to you. This is why I feel like the choices at least in this last update didn't matter. And no, I don't believe I've used the mod as after one time when it crashed the game/didn't let me progress to a new update, I replayed everything from scratch without the mod.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I shared Sandra, that scene was quite good.
I preferred cucking the brother in law. But I have to admit all choices were really really well done. But cucking that bastard was the hottest in my book, I have a hard time thinking of a hotter scene in other vn.

Reactions: 215303j

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now in the other scenes, you could cuckhold the sisters husband, share her or have a foursome or a threesome without the sisters husband. Now, none of these choices seem to correspond with the choices I've made from the options we were given
Yeah same here, choosed the romance option back with the sister, hate wife, no sharing.
Romance choice is the only option we don't have with her, u can't even send the husband to work and have sis solo.

Does nefastus still want to make changes for the 'hate wife' path to make it better, as he said a while back, or is this plan on ice ?

I preferred cucking the brother in law. But I have to admit all choices were really really well done. But cucking that bastard was the hottest in my book, I have a hard time thinking of a hotter scene in other vn.
I dunno was a bit to extrem for my liking, i mean i coudn't enjoy the scene with sis while have that guy below MC's balls, and that half the time the focus is on his face...really creepy imo.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I dunno was a bit to extrem for my liking, i mean i coudn't enjoy the scene with sis while have that guy below MC's balls, and that half the time the focus is on his face...really creepy imo.
I'll admit it ain't for everybody, thankfully it was optional which way you dealt with the night. :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'll admit it ain't for everybody, thankfully it was optional which way you dealt with the night. :)
Well i was on sis romance, as their wasn't a choice for that, i tried the cuck option, scrolled back and go home without any scene.
Was a really short update (also no wife/no wife corruption).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played through them all but there is a part during Sandra's share scene where she gets penetrated while looking in MC's eyes and holds his hand while saying she loves him.

I just thought it was a really good scene and spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come. I made that y canon route.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Honestly it makes no sense that if you don't take the wife route and you decide to encourage the sister's husband to go to work it just ends the update. I mean, in the alternative route it is pretty obvious that that leads to the threesome with the wife. So in what universe does it make sense that if you're in a romantic relationship with Angela and her husband has to leave for work, how is that not prime opportunity for cheating? Instead it just ends the night. Absolutely bonkers.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Well i was on sis romance, as their wasn't a choice for that, i tried the cuck option, scrolled back and go home without any scene.
Was a really short update (also no wife/no wife corruption).
You can absolutely just have sex with the sister. You can also have a FFM with the sister and wife. Every conceivable combo is available. You should load an old save and try again

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I played through them all but there is a part during Sandra's share scene where she gets penetrated while looking in MC's eyes and holds his hand while saying she loves him.

I just thought it was a really good scene and spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come. I made that y canon route.
Touche' that version was my second favorite, because of the bit you describe.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So in what universe does it make sense that if you're in a romantic relationship with Angela and her husband has to leave for work, how is that not prime opportunity for cheating? Instead it just ends the night. Absolutely bonkers.
It doesn't end the night, did you leave Sandra behind or something?

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
You can absolutely just have sex with the sister. You can also have a FFM with the sister and wife. Every conceivable combo is available. You should load an old save and try again
No you can not, I just went through every image folder for Ch21 with UnRen, there is no MC and Angela only combo in there that doesn't involve either cucking the husband or sharing with the wife.
It doesn't end the night, did you leave Sandra behind or something?
Did you miss the line in my post that says "if you don't take the wife route"?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No you can not, I just went through every image folder for Ch21 with UnRen, there is no MC and Angela only combo in there that doesn't involve either cucking the husband or sharing with the wife.

Did you miss the line in my post that says "if you don't take the wife route"?
Man I can't imagine not having the wife. So many scenes I would miss. But to each their own. Not judging but I love her scenes is all.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes