Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The humour in this is terrific a little short but it's worth it just for the laughs alone, if your not into that I'd give it a couple more updates before trying but certainly a game with lots of potential.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Don't get me wrong i love the game,the story and the renders for me are ok but damn this update was short af,wish we could already do stuff with our daughters but so far only blueballing which is really sad.Gonna skip this game for a few more updates until there's some real action

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong i love the game,the story and the renders for me are ok but damn this update was short af,wish we could already do stuff with our daughters but so far only blueballing which is really sad.Gonna skip this game for a few more updates until there's some real action
what daughters? :O they are lodger's going to school :p (except that one part they call him dad..tsktsk..)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Why more family focus, I don't understand what the obsession with incest is with all the women in the world you don't need to screw your daughter or your mom.
He has 2 daughters he obviously wanna bang and hang around him. What is your obsession to not fuck them? Its just a game no one is demanding real incest. That would be fucked up. Its for fantasy only and very popular.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
He has 2 daughters he obviously wanna bang and hang around him. What is your obsession to not fuck them? Its just a game no one is demanding real incest. That would be fucked up. Its for fantasy only and very popular.
still..for some of us it is one of the three most mentally fucked up kinks around..as bad as scat..SO..i never use patches and try to overlook the oopsies where they still seem to have familial references..had one of those with the two "lodger's" on the couch in this new update where Christine called him dad..i made a tea and was fine afterwards..HAHAAA!!

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I get the "dad bod" since it's called Mid-life crisis but why the wrinkled old fart face? :LOL: I guess a nice personality and a big cock work wonders, thats why all the girls are so eager to jump on MC's crotch.

That said, this game works because it doesn't take itself seriously. Definitely entertaining.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
still..for some of us it is one of the three most mentally fucked up kinks around..as bad as scat..SO..i never use patches and try to overlook the oopsies where they still seem to have familial references..had one of those with the two "lodger's" on the couch in this new update where Christine called him dad..i made a tea and was fine afterwards..HAHAAA!!
The Powers of Tea!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This game is great!

Definately one of the best scripts for humor. Had me dieing in a few places :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: IndigoHawk

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man sucks another one of the games I play that had little content wish the dev took more time with the update would be just fine to wait if there was more content to be had :cry:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes