Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Man sucks another one of the games I play that had little content wish the dev took more time with the update would be just fine to wait if there was more content to be had :cry:
Agreed..Most of the games Have taken this approach so it seems...if this continues following the curve..then there gonna be lot of cases of erectile dysfunction...and that ain't no joke man.

Reactions: blahblah25

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just discovered this, and I'm liking it quite a lot. One thing I noticed is that if you do a playthrough where you just go after their friends rather than the daughters themselves, they have other ideas :ROFLMAO:. Definitely different from all the games where it's upon the MC to seduce everyone.
One thing I'd like to know is if it's going to be a choice between monogamy and cheating in the long term; Sandra seems like she might be open to the idea of sharing, but none of the choices I've seen so far are along the lines of "I'm interested, but I'll need to talk to the wife first".
Also, I wonder if "You" might not be a better label for MC's dialog rather than "Me"? That or his name.
I have some detailed reactions, due to length I've split them into sections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope the next update has some meaty scenes at the concert. Enough with the blue balling already!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I like the sexual content as much as the next guy/gal but I cant wait for some more of the banter between the characters. Really top notch writing.

The MC telling that story why he was running late, something about a giant Australian made me actually lol

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Well I do say you've earned yourself a comment from me. If this really is your first time developing a game you've got some talent I'll give you that. While the first few renders clearly lack some polishing you have done some good work with your models and by this version they are truly shining here, I can add Christine and Jennifer to a very short list of attractive petites.

There is also some unexpected good humour in this, always a positive in my book.

All and all, the fact that you managed to get me to comment should suffice as commentary of my appreciation for your work.

Now, back to the lurk with me.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Just discovered this, and I'm liking it quite a lot. One thing I noticed is that if you do a playthrough where you just go after their friends rather than the daughters themselves, they have other ideas :ROFLMAO:. Definitely different from all the games where it's upon the MC to seduce everyone.
One thing I'd like to know is if it's going to be a choice between monogamy and cheating in the long term; Sandra seems like she might be open to the idea of sharing, but none of the choices I've seen so far are along the lines of "I'm interested, but I'll need to talk to the wife first".
Also, I wonder if "You" might not be a better label for MC's dialog rather than "Me"? That or his name.
I have some detailed reactions, due to length I've split them into sections.
Wow, thanks for the detailed response. The early renders are definitely flat out embarrassing, and I would love to redo them so people don't get fed up and quit, but there just isn't enough time currently. I can't ask current supporters go an entire month without an update to fix all those terrible ones. The plan is to go back through for 'gold' release and fix alot of the really bad ones, unless I find a way to upgrade my hardware earlier and free up some more time that way.

Same goes for the monogomy/cheating/sharing, and going for one girl route and all that. When the story is further along and there is enough scenes done I want to go back and fully flesh out the diverging paths and choices on who to progress with and when. I just knew with how long it takes me per render, there was no way to get enough meaningful content done each month or I would have to go the route of updating one path at a time and ignoring the others some months. Didn't want to do that, so basically just doing a full harem route first, with options to skip some girls, then when I do the full version 1 reworking, I will have a lot of scenes available that I can use.

TLDR: Basically the full release version 1 will hopefully feel a lot more like a game with multiple diverging paths and less like a VN, while also improving the early renders when I can, but for now just focusing on continuing to update the game regularly rather than dividing my time between rework and new.

Apr 29, 2018
I just tried this and got the same story minus a couple minor details. What did you mean by "they have other ideas"?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wow, thanks for the detailed response. The early renders are definitely flat out embarrassing, and I would love to redo them so people don't get fed up and quit, but there just isn't enough time currently. I can't ask current supporters go an entire month without an update to fix all those terrible ones. The plan is to go back through for 'gold' release and fix alot of the really bad ones, unless I find a way to upgrade my hardware earlier and free up some more time that way.
I wasn't talking about fixing all of them, just having a message to new players that the early renders aren't representative of the game as a whole, and a couple of renders to demonstrate what the better ones look like. I worry that people are going to start playing, see some of the worst images in the game straight away and leave without giving the game a chance. First impressions are very important after all.
Same goes for the monogomy/cheating/sharing, and going for one girl route and all that. When the story is further along and there is enough scenes done I want to go back and fully flesh out the diverging paths and choices on who to progress with and when. I just knew with how long it takes me per render, there was no way to get enough meaningful content done each month or I would have to go the route of updating one path at a time and ignoring the others some months. Didn't want to do that, so basically just doing a full harem route first, with options to skip some girls, then when I do the full version 1 reworking, I will have a lot of scenes available that I can use.
Maybe it's a difference of terminology, but I'd call "harem" and "cheating" different things is all. I like the idea of the wife thinking it's hot that her man is a stud who can still pull teenagers better than him doing it behind her back.
I just tried this and got the same story minus a couple minor details. What did you mean by "they have other ideas"?
Well I mean that in many games, the family is uninterested in the MC until he takes the initiative and chooses to seduce them. Here, however, they show a definite interest in you beyond ordinary familial feeling regardless, and your choice is whether to respond to that or not. Christine is gonna flash you and Amanda is gonna spy on you whether you like it or not. It's particularly funny when MC says of Amanda "she'd never touch my dick sober", then a bit later she does exactly that, with no prompting at all.

Also, not related to any of the above but favourite line in the game:
MC: *carrying Sandra off to fuck her brains out*
Christine: "Have fun, mom!"
Cracks me up every time.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I wasn't talking about fixing all of them, just having a message to new players that the early renders aren't representative of the game as a whole, and a couple of renders to demonstrate what the better ones look like. I worry that people are going to start playing, see some of the worst images in the game straight away and leave without giving the game a chance. First impressions are very important after all.

Maybe it's a difference of terminology, but I'd call "harem" and "cheating" different things is all. I like the idea of the wife thinking it's hot that her man is a stud who can still pull teenagers better than him doing it behind her back.
Hmm, thats not a bad idea actually, I may try to get some free time to fix some from the earliest small scenes and put a message in at the beginning. I'll still lose some of the people who hold down control until they see a boob lmao, but it's a nice way to warn people without taking time away from updating.

As for the next bit...well MC may be a cheater for now but stay tuned is all I will say lol.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hmm, thats not a bad idea actually, I may try to get some free time to fix some from the earliest small scenes and put a message in at the beginning. I'll still lose some of the people who hold down control until they see a boob lmao, but it's a nice way to warn people without taking time away from updating.

As for the next bit...well MC may be a cheater for now but stay tuned is all I will say lol.
I like the sound of that!

@Nefastus Will there be any content with Erica besides prostitution? I avoided her because MC dont need to pay when he got a hot wife :ROFLMAO: but still like her and would be nice to see more of her without paying for it...

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I like the sound of that!

@Nefastus Will there be any content with Erica besides prostitution? I avoided her because MC dont need to pay when he got a hot wife :ROFLMAO: but still like her and would be nice to see more of her without paying for it...
She is the entrance point to any skippable optional kinkier stuff I add if I get time to. Won't have to have paid for her services for the optional stuff to become available, just thought a professional was a good choice to potentially introduce some non vanilla stuff. You shouldn't miss anything besides the vanilla pay for play scenes if you choose not to go paid route. The pay route can lead to something more substantial with her if you want it to, but not yet anyway. Also, there will hopefully eventually be a path toward her without paying, but it will be a much longer road than just paying for a while and using the old 'I'm the main character' charm on her lol.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
She is the entrance point to any skippable optional kinkier stuff I add if I get time to. Won't have to have paid for her services for the optional stuff to become available, just thought a professional was a good choice to potentially introduce some non vanilla stuff. You shouldn't miss anything besides the vanilla pay for play scenes if you choose not to go paid route. The pay route can lead to something more substantial with her if you want it to, but not yet anyway. Also, there will hopefully eventually be a path toward her without paying, but it will be a much longer road than just paying for a while and using the old 'I'm the main character' charm on her lol.
Awesome. Just a personal code I guess to never pay to lay :LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope it won't take too long. It's not like I'll refuse to play a game with cheating or anything, but I do prefer it when the girls are cool with each other instead.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes