Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That Max thing about how he will keep talking to the girl till she sucks his dick or something was hilarious, made even more hilarious by the fact that at the end of the week he got to second base with the chick LOL... its like the MC is witnessing Big Brother's mechanics first hand LOL.

I do have a question though... back two versions when I first started playing this, everyone convinced me to not apply the incest patch as the story doesnt make sense if the two "renters" became daughters, especially since the "actual daughters" were going to show up later... has that happened, or are Christine and Amanda really supposed to be the daughters ?

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
As for the next bit...well MC may be a cheater for now but stay tuned is all I will say lol.
No, no!!!
We want more Amanda and Christine, not faithfull MC
Just kidding, your story you do what you want, when you want

... as long it include a LOT of Amanda and Christine content ;)

Apr 29, 2018
Well I mean that in many games, the family is uninterested in the MC until he takes the initiative and chooses to seduce them. Here, however, they show a definite interest in you beyond ordinary familial feeling regardless, and your choice is whether to respond to that or not. Christine is gonna flash you and Amanda is gonna spy on you whether you like it or not. It's particularly funny when MC says of Amanda "she'd never touch my dick sober", then a bit later she does exactly that, with no prompting at all.
Oh I understand now. I thought you meant there was different content.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That Max thing about how he will keep talking to the girl till she sucks his dick or something was hilarious, made even more hilarious by the fact that at the end of the week he got to second base with the chick LOL... its like the MC is witnessing Big Brother's mechanics first hand LOL.

I do have a question though... back two versions when I first started playing this, everyone convinced me to not apply the incest patch as the story doesnt make sense if the two "renters" became daughters, especially since the "actual daughters" were going to show up later... has that happened, or are Christine and Amanda really supposed to be the daughters ?
Huh!? I fear you have been taken in by pranksters. Or perhaps by someone who doesn't like incest.

Check out the Spoiler in post #662

It's up to you. If you dislike incest, leave it alone. If you do like it, go ahead and apply the patch.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Not sure where that advice would come from, maybe you are thinking of a different game? The no daughters route is patreon thing, so if the new characters that come in are actual relatives in that version, there will be no way to make sexual content possible with them. I still haven't completely decided on who they will be in the clean version, because I kinda dig the one I have started looking at using and I think most backers will also (that will force the issue to be non related) when I post the previews of her next week for input lol. In the patched version, they will likely be available but I don't want to spoil who they are before they actually enter the story.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Does the choice in dialogs change the game's history? I needed walkthrought ???
I think I have a warning in for things that GREATLY impact the story in ways that are tough to change later so keeping a save there is recommended, alot of the choices mostly effect the tone and dialogue of scenes. It's definitely more visual novel than choose this to get this scene. Just use some sense, i.e. check out the girls you are interested in, and don't for the ones you aren't, and play the M.C. the way you want him to be otherwise. No walkthrough should be needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
An interesting game for the moment with plenty of kinks available or upcoming (apparently). That said, the MC is one of the truly ugliest men I've seen as a character in VNs. Hardly any wonder our intrepid hero has a hooker on tap at the start of the game.

Other than that, pretty cool options.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
An interesting game for the moment with plenty of kinks available or upcoming (apparently). That said, the MC is one of the truly ugliest men I've seen as a character in VNs. Hardly any wonder our intrepid hero has a hooker on tap at the start of the game.

Other than that, pretty cool options.
Ugly? I wouldn't say that. He's certainly not handsome. But at least he's starting to whip his body into shape, so that he has more than his money with which to attract the ladies.

Maybe our beloved developer will give him plastic surgery, to make his conquests even more believable. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maverick1965

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This VN/Game was a bit of an oddity... There were moments when the story telling seemed to flow and work well, and then other times it was too fast paced and/or odd/confusing... There are lots of choices that can effect content as the story plays out... The visuals were ok, but nothing spectacular... Some characters had deep personalities the entire time, while others kind of flip flopped between moments of being decent one moment and over the top the next... Add in some occasional pacing issues, and so forth... I can tell the developers were trying to add good story telling, but it was not always consistent... Sometimes I felt confused, and sometimes I had to go back and replay scenes to understand a scene/event... It's still early in development, so perhaps some of the issues will get worked out at some point... In any case, I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This VN/Game was a bit of an oddity... There were moments when the story telling seemed to flow and work well, and then other times it was too fast paced and/or odd/confusing... There are lots of choices that can effect content as the story plays out... The visuals were ok, but nothing spectacular... Some characters had deep personalities the entire time, while others kind of flip flopped between moments of being decent one moment and over the top the next... Add in some occasional pacing issues, and so forth... I can tell the developers were trying to add good story telling, but it was not always consistent... Sometimes I felt confused, and sometimes I had to go back and replay scenes to understand a scene/event... It's still early in development, so perhaps some of the issues will get worked out at some point... In any case, I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip
the only part out of whack to me personally is the interactions with the ginger..those scenes are actually annoying AF..the rest of the game i find brilliant(for the genre) so in subsequent playthroughs i did my best to avoid her because it just didnt fit in well with the rest.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
the only part out of whack to me personally is the interactions with the ginger..those scenes are actually annoying AF..the rest of the game i find brilliant(for the genre) so in subsequent playthroughs i did my best to avoid her because it just didnt fit in well with the rest.
I didn't have much issue with her, outside of the impractical and unrealistic swim suit she had on at the beach... I could tell rather quickly, that her character was designed (at least for the current content) as a teaser... In essence, she felt like the main slut personality character of this VN/Game, even if they never had sex... The out of whack stuff, as you put it, was in the inconsistency of the story flow and occasional story confusion... The confusion itself, may have been caused primarily due to how the story didn't always mesh together well enough based on choices made... It was hard to tell... The over all story concept was interesting and sometimes it played out well, and sometimes it didn't...

Zip

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Am I the only one who finds similarities?
View attachment 298737
View attachment 298738
And here I thought I had too much time on my hands... lol... I can see the similarities in the first set of pictures, but not sure about the second... Although of the characters in this VN/Game, that second character is the most believable/likeable character of all the ones in this VN/Game, thus far... And I'm not basing that off visuals at all... Her personality, based off the writing, is more grounded and believable... Most of the others are kind of stereotyped and/or slightly over the top... At least so far...

Zip

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I personally thought the scenes with the ginger were the best. Her teasing the MC was one of the best things ive liked so far.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes