botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ALright, Natasha needs to be thrown on a bed and brought to several consecutive orgasms, for being such an incredible tease.

And what a frigging cliffhanger, I almost yelled at the screen in anger.
MC will fucking kill anybody who hurts our sweet Jennifer.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
teasing and cliffhangers..stop it!!!...insert retroactive scene of MC plunging penis into Christine's hoohaa while she is bent forward...LOL..i am sure evil ginger will get a kick out of it...the lil mynx.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ooh, I've been looking forward to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Quick question: I've tried to find the answer by looking back a few pages but there's almost no mention of it. If you click on this game on the Latest Updates page, there's a trans/futa tag. But in the OP of this thread there's no mention of it under genre, so my question is: Is there trans/futa content in this and/or is it avoidable?

TiffanyMonroe We visit a lot of the same threads, and everytime I see a comment of yours, im staring at your signature for a good 5 to 10 minutes :oops: and i dont even know why.. Cause a lot of the time it has futa content in it, and yet it is somehow so addicting to look at. Wtf are you doing to me? HAAAAALP o_O

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mpror

Not all tags and stuff under genre will match but what is in the tags at the top of the page are the fetishes that are in the game. Many times genre will have stuff that isn't in the game yet but will be down the line at some point.

Reactions: mpror

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we are up to the 7th update now..we should have been able to boink at least 1 of the young 4 by now..this is turning into the next blueball simulator..so..stop it!!! i can see it taking alot of time to boink ALL..but ya gotta give us 1 by now..another next..another after so on..stack them proper...hell..in my mind Jennifer should be showing her babybump already ;) hhehehehehee

Sep 4, 2018
That cliffhanger in 0.07 is one heck of a doozie hope we aka the MC get jennifer back safe from whoever took her and possibility of adopting her as a extra form to keep her safe. Will be a win for the MC cuz he likes/loves her and win for the daughter as they are friends also a win for we the players to get more screen time with her etc. ;) :love:

Reactions: Nightphysics

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Damn the teasing in this update and then the cliffhanger. Argh thats a new definition of blue balling right here. I mean its update 0.7 and we got NOTHING so far. The dev needs to step up this and give us something.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe it will be another wife and mother type of game so be preparred to wait for more then 1 year for any real content..

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
These artifacts make her look like a cyborg with her face peeling off :( Totally breaks the immersion.
Nefastus, this is usually caused by the hair acting up or inadvertent parenting issues. You won't see it in the texture shaded viewport - only with Iray, so it's a sneaky bastard. If it is showing up in some renders and not others, you'll probably notice that the model is not in the same coordinate location, which matters for some reason.

You can usually fix it permanently by reducing the forehead depth slider, the scale of the hair cap or playing with the hair volume. I saw it happen once where it required creating a shaping preset for the character and just rebuilding it quickly off that preset, taking care that any hair morphs or eyebrow morphs have the hair/eyebrows selected when applied, not the character. Just tweaking the forehead depth should fix it going forward, though.

You likely already know, but you can get rid of Christine's forehead artefact in Photoshop or Gimp simply with the spot healing brush, on already rendered scenes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Damn the teasing in this update and then the cliffhanger. Argh thats a new definition of blue balling right here. I mean its update 0.7 and we got NOTHING so far. The dev needs to step up this and give us something.
& ThunderRob
FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes