Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have to say after going back to scare Sarah in the locker room the update went from :cautious: to :sneaky:(y)(y)

I specially liked the warning before the sex scene about the consequences of not pulling out. I mean what is this, real life :ROFLMAO:

It’s a good thing the MC has a high paying job, because mine is going to be paying a lot of child support when this game is done o_O
I feel you there. When this game is finished my MC probably has his own daycare named after him. xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..started a new game..scared red..boinked her..knocked her up(the warning warned me..so fuck ya she's knocked up..DUH)
add a message to the OP that players will have to restart(or go back) to get the trigger for the boink.
AND..i take back what i said earlier about chapter 7 and none of the young dames boinked..WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, how does a developer know if something happened, if nothing is set in the code?

I think Nefastus is messing with us.

Unless he's got spyware in our computers!!! o_O :eek:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Believe me, I like this game alot, but wouldn't it be possible to let his wife have a little fun also? , maybe her going out with colleagues?, hell women also have mid-life crisis also.
Just my thoughts....
Thanks for the great game.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So making 2 paths saves way back paid off in the end :cool:
That little minx' inside walls got properly floded :sneaky:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Nah, not just you. I dropped the ball a bit in dialogue in the patch in excitement for first release, but will certainly be cleaned up/perfected this month. Also giving myself a one or two day break when version .2 is "completed", then going back fresh and going over all the dialogue again before I release this time.
I know this post is a little old, Nefastus , but the dialogue is still acting as if the patch wasn't installed sometimes (the Sarah introduction for example)

Reactions: Nefastus

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ohh new update sweet now to fire up paint-net for another paint blotting spree.

For me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the cliffhanger without doubt kinda like Melissa from Acting Lessons situation, kinda new right away when she never replied to the text that something was up.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Very good lewd update. Don't understand the critical voices here. Compare it with AWAM 0.6. Here is so much more lewdness and kinky stuff! Over there is only blue balls!

Way to go, Dev! Can't wait til next update!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes