Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
can you fuck the youngest daughter yet?
No, thank god.

I want to really love this game, i love the writing and the main protagonist being a middle aged man is a huge plus. But I just can't get into the youngest daughter, I find her really unattractive. I'm at the point now where I click through every scene she is in as fast as possible.

If the creator modeled her off someone she/he knows I apologize I don't mean to offend, but all the other girls in the game are fantastic looking.

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
No, thank god.

I want to really love this game, i love the writing and the main protagonist being a middle aged man is a huge plus. But I just can't get into the youngest daughter, I find her really unattractive. I'm at the point now where I click through every scene she is in as fast as possible.

If the creator modeled her off someone she know I apologize I don't mean to offend, but all the other girls in the game are fantastic looking.
For me it's the other way around, i just started to play because of her and i stay because the rest is cool too.

More games should let you set the age of the girls, i always wanted a 312 year old vampire daughter =D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No, thank god.

If the creator modeled her off someone she/he knows I apologize I don't mean to offend, but all the other girls in the game are fantastic looking.
That's your daughter you're talking about. lol

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Very good lewd update. Don't understand the critical voices here. Compare it with AWAM 0.6. Here is so much more lewdness and kinky stuff! Over there is only blue balls!

Way to go, Dev! Can't wait til next update!
what the hell is awam?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes