Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Downloaded this to try out last night and enjoyed it. Can anyone give me a Est. on how long it is between updates :) So i can just write it down instead of checking everyday :D Thanks in advance. Cute little game so far. and im looking forward to more :)

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I really don't feel like replaying the whole game and search for all the clues on these 40 pages just to probably end up where I am right now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I really don't feel like replaying the whole game and search for all the clues on these 40 pages just to probably end up where I am right now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you are at the gym with her and then follow her into the locker room, choose the scare her option

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game does an excelent job at story telling.

1. Story:
It focuses on the MC and his love interest and introduces side characters as exactly that. Side characters. It keeps the main focus on wife and daughters and only adds side characters to the mix instead of forcing the player/reader to follow the side characters and their stories while cockblocking the main characters out of sight.

2. Sex:
It adds spicy details but never to much to keep the players interested and advance the story while tossing some sexy scenes into the mix here and there. Of course never to much or to less. Its teasing non the less but that what makes it good. People always coming back for more and thats exactly how it should be.

3. Humor:
I cant adress this enough but life is full of humor. To add it into a story and aknowledge the fact that most guys make a damn fool out of their own skin or at least pretent it to actually make their women laugh is excellent. Its always nice to see a dev that knows that and adds it to the mix without making the MC a complete joke or a babbling idiot. He is funny when he needs to be and no more.

Some things i would advice to improve:

Daughters:
Its obvious both are interested in the MC. A great story element would be to add spying scenes where they spy on the MC and his sexual encounters with the wife as example. It could also be the MC spying on them and seeing them talking about him.
But PLEASE for the love of god not in the "Oh Daddy" while she fingerblasts herself kind of way as we seen hundreds of times in other games. Its boring and seen a hundred times over now.

As an example for a different scene:
The daughters talk about their dad and how one of them feels no guilt to be sexually attracted to him. While the other is shocked and they discuss it where the MC finds out both of them want the Daddy. Then they talk about how such a sexual encounter could go down. Not only will the reader start imagine that scene in his head it could also turn on the MC who then gets cockblocked by the wife fucking her brains out in the process for interrupting him while she has to adress him as "Daddy" to fulfill at least a bit of his dream.

And it dont have to be the daughters it could be one of the side characters as well who has this conversation! "I have the hots for your dad" to which she replies: "What?" Followed by: "But he is an old man" And the conversation could go on: "Lots of experience then" and so on and so forth.

Wife:
While i believe its important to have her around i think she kinda gets forgotten other then a few dialouges and fucking her when the MC gets a chance to. Maybe she finds out the MC cheated behind her back but doesnt get mad. Instead asks what he is missing in the bedroom and how they can improve their relationship. The MC could tell her he would never leave her no matter what but for him its kinda the same stuff over and over again and it doesnt excite him anymore. Opens a whole new level of kinks that could be added even introducing her to the incest story line. Or threesomes etc.

She should be more involved in the story and the daughters maybe even finding out about this sexual tension between MC and daughters and the story could go two ways.

1. She is absolutely disgusted by it and thinks the MC is downright insane for considering this stuff and even gets mad at the daughters for it. I HIGHLY ADVICE against that approach as it starts drama which turns to a downspiral of annoying dialouge stealing away renders blocking the story advance and stretches the story to even more work where nothing gets done other then a mad episode.

2. She is curious on why and how and could approach this whole scenario with the "love doesnt choose" stuff and actually consider a foursome with the daughters as in her mind its better having a loving relationship even when its incest other then losing their girls to some fucked up chad who uses them for sex only maybe getting them pregnant in the process then dumbing them on first sight and crush their emotions with it.

Example:
She finds out about it and confronts the MC. Asking the right questions where the MC beats around the bush and then the wife drops the bomb by actually liking the idea simply because its cute that her husband is seen as a loving prime example of a male by her daughters. She could go on that they would lose them sooner or later to some guy taking them away from her and him and if its this what it takes to keep them she is willing to take the chance.

Side Characters:
I love the fact that we get small and big boobs not only on the daughters but also on the side characters. Guys like boobs in all kind of sizes. What is a bit of a bummer is that it isnt adressed as most women who get intimate with you adress it sooner or later. "My boobs are to small right?" To get reassured that everything is fine the way they are. Adds more intimacy and more believable dialouge to it and could also improve the relationship with the side characters and the daughters when they hear about the compliments the MC dishes out to all kind of sizes of breasts.

A so to say all around reassurence.

For anyone holding out this long thanks for reading :)

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Admittedly, I missed the opportunity to fuck Sarah this update, and she's my favourite character, but holy hell this game is being overrated. I'll keep playing it because I do enjoy it, but everything from the writing, to the personalities, to the pacing is so flawed, that I just can't understand how this is getting 4-5 star reviews.

I get it. Incest is a great taboo, and everyone is dancing the line on it, but you'd think that line would be crossed already when characters are whipping their dicks, tits, and coochies out and already talking about blowjobs and whatnot. Also, every female character adopts the exact same personality when things are bordering on sex. They all become overconfident, a bit haughty, and turn the tables on the MC to make them the dominant ones and him a drooling adolescent.

Oh well. Keep doing what you're doing, Nefastus, since it's clearly working. I'm just a pirate after all.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Admittedly, I missed the opportunity to fuck Sarah this update, and she's my favourite character, but holy hell this game is being overrated. I'll keep playing it because I do enjoy it, but everything from the writing, to the personalities, to the pacing is so flawed, that I just can't understand how this is getting 4-5 star reviews.

I get it. Incest is a great taboo, and everyone is dancing the line on it, but you'd think that line would be crossed already when characters are whipping their dicks, tits, and coochies out and already talking about blowjobs and whatnot. Also, every female character adopts the exact same personality when things are bordering on sex. They all become overconfident, a bit haughty, and turn the tables on the MC to make them the dominant ones and him a drooling adolescent.

Oh well. Keep doing what you're doing, Nefastus, since it's clearly working. I'm just a pirate after all.
I can understand your issue with the writing or the personalities. However i have to adress something.

The Story is nothing great but nothing bad either and for someone who i assume never wrote much in his life to make it sell and generate income from it i would say its decent enough to do so. If it sells it works.

The personalities of the women are all distinctly different from one another.
The Wife is as i mentioned before to less involved in all of this but maybe that changes i dont know. However i do agree that her writing is pretty bad but only if you consider that she isnt the main focus of this game it becomes clearer why. She isnt the main part and most ppl are not interested in a the relationship with her anyway. So every render, dialouge etc with her is a work effort that gives nothing in return. Maybe that changes in the future but right now she isnt important enough for the main story.

The daughters are both pretty straight forward but one is more shy and the other one doesnt give a flying fuck about taboo, kinks or being sexual in any way. The other one still has issues and doubts and is not ready to cross a certain line.
And as a member of a big family i can tell you thats more common then you could think of.
I had a cousin who would dress up where little was left to fantasy how she would look like naked and she didnt give a fuck about it. Which makes a hell of a barbeque when she leans over to give her dad the ketchup and he cant stop looking at a massive cleavage...... but enough about that.

The Pacing is arguable but to be fair this isnt real life but a game so it can go fast or it cant go slow or you could try to find a middle way however all of them work and thats how it should be.

For your issue with female characters becoming overconfident, bit naughty and turn the tables to become dominant over the MC i have to ask why you think this is a problem?

Most women if not all women are the keyholder to sex. In a Relationship, Marriage and even on one night stands. A women is the one holding all the keys. She can initiate sex whenever she wants and its up to the males to impress her, flirt with her etc. to become a potential sex partner. If she isnt impressed by any means she wont sleep with you regardless what you do.
Any women who looks halfway decent can start sex by simply walking towards a guy and ask him for it. 90% of males will say yes instantly.

So i dont get your problem. Once sex is involved all women become confident once they notice that the male is looking at them in a sexual way they feel desired and they realize that its up to them to initiate anything further. BUT Only if they think the same way. If he just looks at her that way and the feelings aint mutual you are instantly a creep in her eyes.

In a relationship or marriage we all know the sentences like " i have a headache, My period, I dont feel like it, im tired etc." But if they want some action the males cant use same excuses. If a women wants sex in a relationship she doesnt take no for an answer after a certain point.
That or she will leave your ass faster then you can pull your pants down.

Anyway i understand that your desire for this game is something different then the dev is doing atm but maybe it changes after a few updates and who knows maybe it improves the story so you like it as well or maybe the story goes even more bad for your taste and you wont enjoy it anymore.

If you didnt play it yet i can give you some games (not all of them have incest in it) who maybe are more to your taste.

"Acting Lessons"
"Being a DIK"
"Milfy City"
"Parental Love"
"Tangled up"
"Mythic Manor"
"Dreams of Desire"
"Daughter for Desert"
"Datiny my Daughter"
"A Mothers Love"
"Melody"
"The Visit"
"The Twist"

To name a few. Hope you enjoy :)

Edit: So far i like the game very much but the main point on that is the humor in it. I just giggle like a little girl once in a while when the humoristic approach is on full display XD

Last edited:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Interesting game and can only get better when we get past the teasing phase with the girls. Also crazy cliff hanger! Great way for ppl to want more.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I like the game because it shows the dev is actually putting effort into creating it. He could've just used generic perfect 10 daz models, "disappeared" the father off and created another Big Brother sleep creep clone. Plus there's Sarah, pregnancy and a future tranny we can hopefully thoroughly enjoy.
Would you prefer the women to all be easy cumdumps or be a little "haughty" and make the mc work for it? :unsure: How many updates did we have to mindfuck Sarah before she finally said yes?

aleap

Jun 22, 2017
I love how things happen so slow yet so fast in this game. Story develops so right that you can't fuck around everyone and you don't have to wait next updates like forever as you do in AWAM.

Also characters are original and sexy. For the first time I don't have any favourite character in the game cause all girls are attractive to enjoy.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I love the fitness girl. Also the daughters both have sexy feet. They need need need to do footjobs at some point. Also there's even trans content? This game is checking off so many boxes for me.

Cococrunch

Dec 27, 2017
Just finish my first playthrough of the game. It's one of the good games I play this year. Thanks for the good work. Like the girls and characters. The body on Jennifer is really hot with defined abs, however I don't really like her face. It would be more fun if she has a more attractive face to go with her hot body and nice character.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Just finish my first playthrough of the game. It's one of the good games I play this year. Thanks for the good work. Like the girls and characters. The body on Jennifer is really hot with defined abs, however I don't really like her face. It would be more fun if she has a more attractive face to go with her hot body and nice character.
I know it is your opinion but in my opinion Jennifer has a very attractive face as well as her hot body and nice character. Again this in my opinion. :) in fact in my opinion she is the hottest girl in this game and i usually go for the hot Redheads lol.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes