Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I know this post is a little old, Nefastus , but the dialogue is still acting as if the patch wasn't installed sometimes (the Sarah introduction for example)
Yeah I think I need to take a full day and go back through the older updates and rethink the dialogue. Hoping next month is slow irl so I can get some extra time to fix some of the inconsistencies.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Enjoyable game for the most part but could use a walkthrough. It seems alot of the choices that lead to the lewd stuff is very random. Still love the humor but I really dislike guesswork as I usually dont play multiple times through any game...

Reactions: Merseault

0le

Apr 30, 2018
It actually seems an walkthough would be needed. Very small changes earlier can now have huge implications in scenes and pictures.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ginger becomes a sexier..more likeable dame after you scare her..she is not a cockteasing blueballer from hell anymore(much) and the result is a nice boink instead of a "sick of your shit take this D and stfu" boink..which isnt as fun for a nice guy like me :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ginger becomes a sexier..more likeable dame after you scare her..she is not a cockteasing blueballer from hell anymore(much) and the result is a nice boink instead of a "sick of your shit take this D and stfu" boink..which isnt as fun for a nice guy like me :p
Yeah, I bet you pulled out too lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
WOMAN!!!...OM ALL the G!!! i'm Splooshmaster!!!..NEVER pull out..sheesh..silly silly girly....tsktsk... gonna make lil soulless ginger babies with that horny lil vixen!
I can't wait for the pregnancy dialogue and breaking the news to the wife. I don't think she'll be too thrilled to find out she'll be a step mother. :sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I can't wait for the pregnancy dialogue and breaking the news to the wife. I don't think she'll be too thrilled to find out she'll be a step mother. :sneaky:
think it depends..i saw a different line of dialogue in the "hate the bitch" path that suggests she MUST obey due to circumstances..and a line or 3 in the "love her" path that suggests she has eyes on the girls too...SO...am thinking..you can knock em all up..but the payment in the end will be very different depending on path..my theory is on the hate the bitch path..the wife will want ALL the money and she'll be fine with it..and in the love her path she'll want her hoohaa serviced by Ginger and the Teenettes(tm) whilst her hubby plunges his sausage into her bun...of course..i'm spitballing here as usual.

garbagecandump

Mar 14, 2019
I just started the game, was trying to get a wank, but hard to do while I'm laughing my ass off. The dialogue is great, pokes good fun at the genre.

Reactions: arms99

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
think it depends..i saw a different line of dialogue in the "hate the bitch" path that suggests she MUST obey due to circumstances..and a line or 3 in the "love her" path that suggests she has eyes on the girls too...SO...am thinking..you can knock em all up..but the payment in the end will be very different depending on path..my theory is on the hate the bitch path..the wife will want ALL the money and she'll be fine with it..and in the love her path she'll want her hoohaa serviced by Ginger and the Teenettes(tm) whilst her hubby plunges his sausage into her bun...of course..i'm spitballing here as usual.
Wait obey? I never knew we could dom the wife. It did show hints when he would come home and say woman and drag her to the bed or force her to wake up for sex which was hot lol
Now I gotta replay again.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes