Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus, this is usually caused by the hair acting up or inadvertent parenting issues. You won't see it in the texture shaded viewport - only with Iray,
Thank you for this. I usually fix them later but just straight forgot. I'll play around with the settings you mentioned when I get back in town, will save me a ton of headache knowing there is a way to fix that junk.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how come I only got half of the sex scene??? ...no stand up fucking and some other pic ....did I make a wrong choice or what ??

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Quick question: I've tried to find the answer by looking back a few pages but there's almost no mention of it. If you click on this game on the Latest Updates page, there's a trans/futa tag. But in the OP of this thread there's no mention of it under genre, so my question is: Is there trans/futa content in this and/or is it avoidable?

TiffanyMonroe We visit a lot of the same threads, and everytime I see a comment of yours, im staring at your signature for a good 5 to 10 minutes :oops: and i dont even know why.. Cause a lot of the time it has futa content in it, and yet it is somehow so addicting to look at. Wtf are you doing to me? HAAAAALP o_O
Shh, it's just a little mass conversion therapy. Get on the trap train. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: mpror

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
That cliffhanger in 0.07 is one heck of a doozie hope we aka the MC get jennifer back safe from whoever took her and possibility of adopting her as a extra form to keep her safe. Will be a win for the MC cuz he likes/loves her and win for the daughter as they are friends also a win for we the players to get more screen time with her etc. ;) :love:
Oh yes, we have to be able to play hero and get Jennifer back safe. I've got a sneaking suspicion of who it is that took her as well based on the conversation with her in the coffee shop about her need to get away from home.:devilish:

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Quick question: I've tried to find the answer by looking back a few pages but there's almost no mention of it. If you click on this game on the Latest Updates page, there's a trans/futa tag. But in the OP of this thread there's no mention of it under genre, so my question is: Is there trans/futa content in this and/or is it avoidable?

TiffanyMonroe We visit a lot of the same threads, and everytime I see a comment of yours, im staring at your signature for a good 5 to 10 minutes :oops: and i dont even know why.. Cause a lot of the time it has futa content in it, and yet it is somehow so addicting to look at. Wtf are you doing to me? HAAAAALP o_O
No explicit trans/futa content yet in this quite excellent game. Don't let that tag scare you off, you will be missing a great game. The dev has done a great job of putting in multiple dialog options to 'set the flags' to show interest in the different content types not, including trans/futa. Very good with warnings about what will or may impact the story in chapters yet to come.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
& ThunderRob
FYI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its those eyes! And the dildo! And the face it makes! Aaaaaaargh! im staring again! FML well you know where to find me for the next 5 to 10 minutes :oops:
Tiff leads a trap-cult..do NOT look into the puckering anus..its a hypno-anus....do what i do..downgrade her to "lesser-dame"

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Tiff leads a trap-cult..do NOT look into the puckering anus..its a hypno-anus....do what i do..downgrade her to "lesser-dame"
You're probably the one that introduced me to traps lol Can't wait until we can have the one in this game just so I can see your reaction. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: mpror

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have to say after going back to scare Sarah in the locker room the update went from :cautious: to :sneaky:(y)(y)

I specially liked the warning before the sex scene about the consequences of not pulling out. I mean what is this, real life :ROFLMAO:

It’s a good thing the MC has a high paying job, because mine is going to be paying a lot of child support when this game is done o_O

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes