Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There's a discord channel for this dev? I'm on his SubscribeStar and don't see any links.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's a discord channel for this dev? I'm on his SubscribeStar and don't see any links.
It's supposed to be an autojoin with the bot but I guess he doesn't have it set up yet. Send him a message on there saying you'd like a link to the discord.

Good old Nefastus. who a few days can mean anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks. i love his work, but the guy has a serious problem with deadlines.
Yeah he doesn't have a great history with deadlines. I've pinged him about an ETA but no word yet.
any characters confirmed pregnant yet?
Not yet.

Reactions: Shad0wKing

Andreas061

May 17, 2017
It's supposed to be an autojoin with the bot but I guess he doesn't have it set up yet. Send him a message on there saying you'd like a link to the discord.

Yeah he doesn't have a great history with deadlines. I've pinged him about an ETA but no word yet.

Not yet.
I have tried to write to him on patreon, but got no answer on how to join his discord. It is 2 days ago now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have tried to write to him on patreon, but got no answer on how to join his discord. It is 2 days ago now.
Message him as well on here and tell him your patreon name. It seems the bot itself is broken(or doesn't invite except for uber patron level). Next time he's on either he should notice your messages.

Last edited:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Well, I have to say that I'm feeling VERY shocked and disappointed with lemonfreak . I mean HOW could we NOT have a Rock image posted here on Valentines day?? -sigh- I'm going to go cry and pout in a corner now... -pout- -cry- -sigh- :)

just a thought.
No, No, NO! You're playing right into his hand. You've begun to sympathize with your abuser.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I have to say that I'm feeling VERY shocked and disappointed with lemonfreak . I mean HOW could we NOT have a Rock image posted here on Valentines day?? -sigh- I'm going to go cry and pout in a corner now... -pout- -cry- -sigh- :)

just a thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes