Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You can usually see him lurking on f95zone, even with his radio silence, but last activity was feb 6th.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Well there is still plenty of time for the 2 updates, I mean 8 days nearly counts as two weeks right... :D

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Well there is still plenty of time for the 2 updates, I mean 8 days nearly counts as two weeks right... :D
Sure! He could still surprise people and drop 2 updates. Personally, and this isn't me attacking him, just being a realist, I doubt we're going to see 2 updates this month.... seeing as how developer cycles usually go like this:

Scenario A: He has his nose to the grindstone, and he is actually working so hard on these 2 updates he hasn't had time to really log in and update people on how the progress is coming along. And, I hope this happens; you'll actually see him come through on his promise.
Scenario B: Something came up, and he hasn't had any time what so ever (be it Covid, other health stuff, real work, family drama, ex-girlfriend kidnapping him), so we'll see a post in a few days saying: "Sorry, the update isn't ready. I will try to get it out in XX amount days. This is the personal reason why..."
Scenario C: He's ghosted, and we'll never see any updates ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Repuci

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Sure! He could still surprise people and drop 2 updates. Personally, and this isn't me attacking him, just being a realist, I doubt we're going to see 2 updates this month.... seeing as how developer cycles usually go like this:

Scenario A: He has his nose to the grindstone, and he is actually working so hard on these 2 updates he hasn't had time to really log in and update people on how the progress is coming along. And, I hope this happens; you'll actually see him come through on his promise.
Scenario B: Something came up, and he hasn't had any time what so ever (be it Covid, other health stuff, real work, family drama, ex-girlfriend kidnapping him), so we'll see a post in a few days saying: "Sorry, the update isn't ready. I will try to get it out in XX amount days. This is the personal reason why..."
Scenario D: Chinese company Tencent bought his game and is now turning it into a mobile pay-to-win grindfest.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017

At this point Scenario C is seeming to be the most likely one..

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes