Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
any characters confirmed pregnant yet?
I haven't seen any talk of being pregnant anywhere in the current build but the redheads almost slip about her feelings in the bathroom was actually crazy hot for me for some reason.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think that was an accusation of milking, I think it was the 'missing persons on a milk carton' meme.
Yeah that was just a light-hearted joke. I would never accuse Nefastus of anything. XD

EDIT: Oh, now I finally got the 'milking' part. HAHAHA I didn't even notice. How stupid of me.

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This is usually normal, but he said the update would be out on the 8th and promised to respond if pinged.
Ruh roh, Raggy!
I mean, I know shit happens, but it's odd (not to mention kinda damaging to a person's rep) when a developer says one thing, and does something else. I've only givin a dollar this month, so I don't feel jaded. But I am sure the people on here who've give more than 10, and are now being ghosted might be a little worried/upset.

Now, show boobs.

D

Deleted member 2479505

Who is the mc here??the old man or the college student?

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Nope, all silent on the Nefastus front. Also been quite a while since he's been on F95zone. Altough he has been AWOL before and always manages to turn up eventually. This time is a little suspect, we shall see.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes