Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is no one here aware of his recent issue he mentioned? no one see it on discord?
If you know the truth then PLEASE do NOT tell us. I want to imagine that Nefastus is busy eating Chocolate Chip Cookies while waiting for a delivery of MAGIC that has been delayed by a truck driver hitting an IMAGINARY dead turtle, and having to wait for emergency repairs 30 FEET from the house. :)

Seriously though, hope that whatever the delay that all will be well and get BETTER (it's the MAGIC I tell you). :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Repuci

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
When visiting mc's sister's house, don't we have the option to fuck her alone? Are we forced to fuck her with her husband together or can I avoid going there? :unsure:

I can't refuse sharing on my save and I hate sharing women:sick:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Oh, dang. So, bad, huh? Well, I wish him the best, and I hope he is OK. I am just glad he is still among us.
Well not bad exactly he was awol for a few days after the 31st then provided us an update on the 7th and was chatting rather regularly until the 9th. He said the reason for being awol wouldn't stop there being an update this month although it would delay Haley and Sandra until march.

When visiting mc's sister's house, don't we have the option to fuck her alone? Are we forced to fuck her with her husband together or can I avoid going there? :unsure:
You can fuck her alone or with the wife.

Reactions: Repuci

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Scenario D: Chinese company Tencent bought his game and is now turning it into a mobile pay-to-win grindfest.
$5 Lootboxes with 1% Sandra action odds, .1% each of any other girl action, 20% Rock action, 5% hamsters with cookies, rest goes toward "MidLifeMoney" (1-5 per box, for 1000 MLM you can buy one silver box with better odds).

Reactions: throw12

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I can't refuse sharing on my save and I hate sharing women:sick:
Believe me I felt the same. Not so much into having her husband there to watch, much less know about it, but thankfully there is an option to convince him to go to work (he gets an emergency call from work when the fun is about to start), since my path is the romance with mc's wife, we ended up in a threesome without the brother-in-law there. Not sure if you can get the same with just the mc & sister without the wife being there.

Reactions: fregonard

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Believe me I felt the same. Not so much into having her husband there to watch, much less know about it, but thankfully there is an option to convince him to go to work (he gets an emergency call from work when the fun is about to start), since my path is the romance with mc's wife, we ended up in a threesome without the brother-in-law there. Not sure if you can get the same with just the mc & sister without the wife being there.
Sending him away, when Sandra isn't there, means missing out on the opportunity to rub your balls on his face as you pound his wife's pussy :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Meh. Letting him go to work is still the better the option if this is what you "miss out on".
I didn't say it was my preferred choice :LOL:

Here's the thing, Nefatus gave us the option of viewing all the versions of that scene that they made before picking a 'canon' route, we might as well watch them all

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All while she talks shit about him and totally cucks him. Hottest cuck scene. I won't be cucked but I love women cucking their husband's while i fuck the wives
Cucking is always best when done in secret. Nevermind letting him stay and watch, it's hotter and more enjoyable that he doesn't know we're fucking his wife, as well as jolly rogering his daughter. :sneaky:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Cucking is always best when done in secret. Nevermind letting him stay and watch, it's hotter and more enjoyable that he doesn't know we're fucking his wife, as well as jolly rogering his daughter. :sneaky:
So you're more of a Gollum than an Aragorn :(

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I kind of messed up the choices,I didn't take the wife on the date because I don't want to share her with anyone and in the game it said about if I took her I would have to share her,when I went to fuck the sister I only had the option of letting the cuckold participate in the sex and my god that is disgusting :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I kind of messed up the choices,I didn't take the wife on the date because I don't want to share her with anyone and in the game it said about if I took her I would have to share her,when I went to fuck the sister I only had the option of letting the cuckold participate in the sex and my god that is disgusting :ROFLMAO:
I wasn't sure what route I was going to take with the wife, but then I read that the most content available is with her joining in your fun (once you corrupt her...which doesn't take as long thankfully as I had thought), and I am totally glad I chose that route, having her get her perv on the mc's sister and daughter, along with the daughter's friend is priceless! Thankfully, you only share in threesomes with other girls (so far at least). I don't know if maybe you might reconsider starting over for her path, soo worth it! ;)

• Love
Reactions: fregonard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm guessing you must have done something to piss her off along the way because as long as you follow the path where you remain a "faithful" husband (as far as she's concerned), then you should have that option to let the brother-in-law leave.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes