Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Cucking is always best when done in secret. Nevermind letting him stay and watch, it's hotter and more enjoyable that he doesn't know we're fucking his wife, as well as jolly rogering his daughter. :sneaky:
No. Atleast not for me. I want the poor bastard to hear how good I feel and what a failure of a man he is from her In-between moans and sex sounds.

I kind of messed up the choices,I didn't take the wife on the date because I don't want to share her with anyone and in the game it said about if I took her I would have to share her,when I went to fuck the sister I only had the option of letting the cuckold participate in the sex and my god that is disgusting :ROFLMAO:
No kink shaming please. I don't judge your love of Minnie Mouse leggings don't judge others kink. The word disgusting doesn't belong here unless talking about coffee prices at starfucks

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
No kink shaming please. I don't judge your love of Minnie Mouse leggings don't judge others kink. The word disgusting doesn't belong here unless talking about coffee prices at starfucks
you don't judge,but you are already judging me for not liking to share:whistle:

I don't mean disgusting in the sense of criticizing the scene itself,but it is too weird and hilarious:ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Believe me I felt the same. Not so much into having her husband there to watch, much less know about it, but thankfully there is an option to convince him to go to work (he gets an emergency call from work when the fun is about to start), since my path is the romance with mc's wife, we ended up in a threesome without the brother-in-law there. Not sure if you can get the same with just the mc & sister without the wife being there.
And I gotta say, that threesome was one of the hottest scenes I've seen in a VN!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Isn’t he like MIA for the last month, after all but posting he just had some final loose ends to tie up... I’s dotted, T’s crossed, and then the next update would be released within a matter of days?

I joined his SubscribeStar a couple months back, but still don’t have access to his discord. I know he went through a particularly nasty rough patch late last year. Genuinely hope the dude’s ok. Barring that, legit itching to play the new update. I’ve banked an update and a half, and figure a little over 2 solid updates would give me a nice block of solid game time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When you go back a few pages, you'll see that he was active on discord recently and explained himself, but it is not to be shared outside his discord.

Reactions: Estomac

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-My SILLY predictions for the next update-

1) Still no images looking up the MC's nose. :(
2) Still no Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :mad:
3) Still no scenes of the voyeur squirrel and alien discussing how they will conquer the world. :alien:
4) Still no scene of the MC ranting about how EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are. :(
5) LOTS of fun and humor. :)
6) The story WILL progress. :)
7) SEXY fun WILL be had. :love:

Ok, I guess I can wait a bit longer for the GOOD stuff as long as there is SEXY fun. :)

Just a thought.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
When you go back a few pages, you'll see that he was active on discord recently and explained himself, but it is not to be shared outside his discord.
That sucks. Just wish I had access to the discord considering I’ve been subbed for a while now, but there always seems to be hiccups with SubscribeStar and Discord bot.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
-My SILLY predictions for the next update-

1) Still no images looking up the MC's nose. :(
2) Still no Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :mad:
3) Still no scenes of the voyeur squirrel and alien discussing how they will conquer the world. :alien:
4) Still no scene of the MC ranting about how EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are. :(
5) LOTS of fun and humor. :)
6) The story WILL progress. :)
7) SEXY fun WILL be had. :love:

Ok, I guess I can wait a bit longer for the GOOD stuff as long as there is SEXY fun. :)

Just a thought.
dude we dont even know if the dev is still alive

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Why are people so worried, has the dev had any health issues you guys know of? It's not like it's the first time a dev missed a release date.

Reactions: MisterDan
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes