darks909

Feb 21, 2021
According to Discord, he's apparently dealing with some major mental health issues that completely shut him down.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hope he releases at least before the end of the month, or I see many patrons leaving him, for good reason

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not really a great reason imo. The dev said 12 updates a year and to my knowledge they are hitting that. Delays happen and most of the people that donate seem to be a helluva lot more patient than some whiny pirates.
Well your knowledge seems kinda wrong. Dev is nowhere near doing 1 update per month, though he claims he wants to. Here are the last 4 updates. Keep in mind that february is pretty much gone.

EDIT: 2 paid months with no update when he "advertises" monthly updates is a reason to unpatron. just saying

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
hope he releases at least before the end of the month, or I see many patrons leaving him, for good reason
I may not have the money to be a big supporter, but I am a supporter and do NOT want or need rushed updates. If there have been issues/problems that delay a release then I will wait because the game is GOOD (and LOTS of fun). While some people may drop support I will not, and I doubt that there will be MANY who do. Real life issues occur, and I disagree that a few weeks without comments is a good reason to drop that support. Did I feel worry and concern?? YES. Am I angry or planning to end support?? NO.

Each supporter will need to decide for themselves, but (for myself) the GOOD history of this game's development, and the GOOD communications until now mean that I will continue to give support. :)

Just a thought.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I may not have the money to be a big supporter, but I am a supporter and do NOT want or need rushed updates. If there have been issues/problems that delay a release then I will wait because the game is GOOD (and LOTS of fun). While some people may drop support I will not, and I doubt that there will be MANY who do. Real life issues occur, and I disagree that a few weeks without comments is a good reason to drop that support. Did I feel worry and concern?? YES. Am I angry or planning to end support?? NO.

Each supporter will need to decide for themselves, but (for myself) the GOOD history of this game's development, and the GOOD communications until now mean that I will continue to give support. :)

Just a thought.
Again I have to disagree. Nefastus is well known for going dark multiple times. Issues happen, but it seems like a leaf blows and nefastus goes to hide under a blanket for 3 weeks without telling a soul. I could go and show you evidence like last time, but finding the update dates was already way too much effort for this and my lunch is over.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again I have to disagree. Nefastus is well known for going dark multiple times. Issues happen, but it seems like a leaf blows and nefastus goes to hide under a blanket for 3 weeks without telling a soul. I could go and show you evidence like last time, but finding the update dates was already way too much effort for this and my lunch is over.
Well then I say for you that would be good to stop your support. I don't see a mass exodus of supporters following you. I'm sure some will but unless the quality and quantity wain I just think most will continue to support this project.

But as Shiva0067 stated it's up to each supporter individually to make that choice.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well then I say for you that would be good to stop your support. I don't see a mass exodus of supporters following you. I'm sure some will but unless the quality and quantity wain I just think most will continue to support this project.

But as Shiva0067 stated it's up to each supporter individually to make that choice.
Amen although, and far be it from me to agree with someone I blocked a long time ago, it would be nice if Nefastus would communicate more regularly with his patrons and fix his discord bot so we could actually join the discussion over there.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Amen although, and far be it from me to agree with someone I blocked a long time ago, it would be nice if Nefastus would communicate more regularly with his patrons and fix his discord bot so we could actually join the discussion over there.
100% agree.

OT: I really wish I could see the number of how many have blocked me :) you are only the first I know of but knowing me that number has to be high :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes