Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Aaaaawwwwww! Group hug!!!!
NOPE.. not gonna hug you. Now if it was a group hug with the LOVELY ladies ('Tenants', friends of 'Tenants', and others) YES. :) If extra SEXY fun is added to the group hug then YAY. :love:

I don't mean any offence BUT, looking at your avatar, well they all look a LOT more attractive (to me). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. If you give me a Chocolate Chip Cookie I MIGHT shake your hand. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
NOPE.. not gonna hug you. Now if it was a group hug with the LOVELY ladies ('Tenants', friends of 'Tenants', and others) YES. :) If extra SEXY fun is added to the group hug then YAY. :love:

I don't mean any offence BUT, looking at your avatar, well they all look a LOT more attractive (to me). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. If you give me a Chocolate Chip Cookie I MIGHT shake your hand. :)
I'm a little offended over you bashing my avatar.......fine, i'll concede that the girls are more attractive.....

Reactions: Shiva0067

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Well your knowledge seems kinda wrong. Dev is nowhere near doing 1 update per month, though he claims he wants to. Here are the last 4 updates. Keep in mind that february is pretty much gone.

EDIT: 2 paid months with no update when he "advertises" monthly updates is a reason to unpatron. just saying
I agree with both of you.
His Patrons have actually increased, going from 390ish to now 401, so I don't know if that exodus is coming. I do give him money, but I have lowered my payment from $5 to 1$ this month; this is strike 2, for me. Not that my measly 5 bucks means anything, but I am not the only patron in the comments section of his patreon page that is disappointed. A little transparency goes a LONG way.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
100% agree.

OT: I really wish I could see the number of how many have blocked me :) you are only the first I know of but knowing me that number has to be high :LOL:
I block people left , right and centre but why would you be blocked? You seem alright in your postings. It's newbies coming on here going "Why no update?! Dev is a fag!" or the old favorite: "Why dev make game I not like? Dev should make game for me or dev is fag!" (pardon if I offended anyone by using that word, it was for illustration purposes) that I invariably block. The way I see it, you, Lemonfreak, Avaron and a bunch of other regulars are the adults in this playground, trying to help out and keep things civilized.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I block people left , right and centre but why would you be blocked? You seem alright in your postings. It's newbies coming on here going "Why no update?! Dev is a fag!" or the old favorite: "Why dev make game I not like? Dev should make game for me or dev is fag!" (pardon if I offended anyone by using that word, it was for illustration purposes) that I invariably block. The way I see it, you, Lemonfreak, Avaron and a bunch of other regulars are the adults in this playground, trying to help out and keep things civilized.
Sorry but if the guy who keeps putting lemon dicks on the BaD girls and Rock rolling counts as an adult then we are all truly fucked :LOL:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry but if the guy who keeps putting lemon dicks on the BaD girls and Rock rolling counts as an adult then we are all truly fucked :LOL:
Well, I know that I count as an adult. After all I take my responsibilities VERY seriously. How could ANYONE consider my calling out anti-WAFFLE/Pro-Pancake Propaganda as anything other than adult like behavior. As to promoting Chocolate Chip Cookies and BASHING EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.. well that is showing great intellect, common sense, and other adult type stuff. :) Oh, and I ALSO take GREAT care to have a CLEAR path to the toilette when I open images that lemonfreak posts in case a picture of ROCK makes me feel sick. That's what an adult would do.. right?? RIGHT?? :)

Just a thought

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I know that I count as an adult. After all I take my responsibilities VERY seriously. How could ANYONE consider my calling out anti-WAFFLE/Pro-Pancake Propaganda as anything other than adult like behavior. As to promoting Chocolate Chip Cookies and BASHING EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.. well that is showing great intellect, common sense, and other adult type stuff. :) Oh, and I ALSO take GREAT care to have a CLEAR path to the toilette when I open images that lemonfreak posts in case a picture of ROCK makes me feel sick. That's what an adult would do.. right?? RIGHT?? :)

Just a thought
Chocolate chip cookies are for basic bitches, oatmeal raisin cookies are the preserve of the intellectually superior :devilish:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's nice and Very Appreciated. I'm very opinionated and pro dev by default. I also over indulge in Snark. As I have no ill will towards posters sometimes my tongue is a bit sharp and I repeat myself like the old guy that I am. I'm sure there are other reasons :LOL:

I can't count the times lemonfreak has lulled me back and tricked me with his attachments. No lie.
And Avaron1974 is my spirit animal.
So thanks again coming from a knowledgeable and interesting poster as yourself that makes my day:)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's nice and Very Appreciated. I'm very opinionated and pro dev by default. I also over indulge in Snark. As I have no ill will towards posters sometimes my tongue is a bit sharp and I repeat myself like the old guy that I am. I'm sure there are other reasons :LOL:

I can't count the times lemonfreak has lulled me back and tricked me with his attachments. No lie.
And Avaron1974 is my spirit animal.
So thanks again coming from a knowledgeable and interesting poster as yourself that makes my day:)
Ok, this is a little eerie.....I would have written that post about my self in the exact same way :)

well, except the part about lemon, he's just evil when he's tricking me with his rock-memes.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Heh there's another of that in the other thread and so much that the mods have put an official warning.
that i must have missed, which thread has an official warning? (i'm guessing i'm gonna feel a fool when you tell me)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes