The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Oh no, it is delayed ? well, thanks for the info buddy (y)
If you head back a page, you will see an update I posted from his Patreon.
Originally, Nef had planned to release the update early February. Unfortunately, some shit went down, and the game was delayed a bit. Nef did say this on March 1st: "Had some issues, update is about 90% so should be out in next day or two."

Reactions: Dovv
Nov 21, 2017
Anyway... Dovv the update should be out soon. I think Nef just needs a little time to shake off the cobwebs.
Time never fixes anything by itself. Not for most of us atleast. Thus i'm agree with Shiva0067 after break up i need to do something about it. Not just trying to understand what was wrong. It should be done but in it's time. After you think about yourself and do what YOU want and do it. Hope that Nefastus can stabilize his(or her) life.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
It's funny to see, how many times the author have delayed every update, and people every time trus him.
That's because his delays generally lasts for a few days here and there and not a few months (or years) like some devs. Heck, he has tapped every fuckable woman in the game barring the friend's daughter. So yeah, everyone is content and happy.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
That's because his delays generally lasts for a few days here and there and not a few months (or years) like some devs. Heck, he has tapped every fuckable woman in the game barring the friend's daughter. So yeah, everyone is content and happy.
Wait... who was the friends daughter again?

Anyhow, I hope Nefastus can bounce back from his tough situation. I'm not here to complain, just here for the free shit.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes