doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Expecting new content when the creator is mentally in a bad place will only be to the harm of that content. Even if you don't give a crap about any other human being than yourself, you should still wait for your own sake, to get better content on par with what you've already got hooked on. So no matter if you care or do not care about the developer, it's in your best interest for him to get well before he pushes out new content.

I've seen good VNs turn to shit way too many times due to the developer pushing out dull content on a schedule, it turned into a chore for them, an obligation to just get done with, turning something absolutely spectacular driven by inspiration into something unrecognizable. Nobody wants to see that.

If you want to withdraw your financial support for the time he's spending idling by, go ahead, that's your prerogative, but insisting on the continuation of a creative process when the creator is not in the right mental state is something you definitely do not want to do!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really like the game so far. Like there is a character that basically looks more like my 50 year old ass. There is even a purple haired gymnast type in my life who had a similar home life(they ended up in jail before we met, rather than me having them whacked). I do not have any daughters though and have not been married in nearly 20 years. Like the humor and many of the musical and pop culture references. Some typos, some continuity errors(like early on when meeting Sarah, saying the MC only knew the youngest daughter for a few months). I know that was probably because of the Patreon version not having the taboo option. I think the wording should always be careful to fit both versions. Also some minor visual issues, many mentioned in 4th wall breaks, I see you Deadpool. Latest one I saw was a bit of clipping in the canoe sex scene.

Reactions: M! and Krynh

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hopefully everything starts to look up for the dev soon. Life sucks sometimes, I hope they know how much joy they give others and that somehow brings them joy in dark times.
As they say, "even the tiniest flicker of light can drown out absolute darkness."
We all got our dark times. One happy day doesn't fix everything, but it can be that spark.

• Angry
Reactions: J Adame

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Whoa! Whoa! Ok, let's take a breather. I think everyone is on edge waiting for this update. Let's all just hug it out.
OK, I'm not even gonna ask who it is, but please remove your hand from my ass, you are making this group hug really weird!

Seriously tho guys, chill a round or two. Nef isn't superb with dates, but was always consistent and delievered. Getting toxic or overly dramatic over this is a bit silly, honestly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the guy just stated somehting that just sounds pretty matter of fact
how is that edgy? lmao maybe you need some therapy
Because at this point everyone who is remotely interested in this game and can read knows what has happened and posts like that are extremely pointless and quite frankly rude considering the circumstance.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes