VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
How often does the author release an update?
The last update came out within a month since it's predecessor. As the dev would call it, it was a 'classic month update' version of the game, nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary, normal 430ish renders seems to be the average. These usually involve a little more of a build for a bigger scene in a future update, but the last update was more action packed focused with less build up.

On the other hand, a few versions back there was a massive update with several routes/paths involved and the hot sis of the MC, that one took the dev I think two and a half months because of how much he tried to fit in one update lol. Since that he's said he's not gonna be doing one of those for a while.

Someone here posted earlier (if I remember correctly) that he made a total of 8 updates last year. Nefastus said he wanted to make 12 this year and that this month was supposed to be a double update month, but things did not work out unfortunately. So in conclusion, he aims for an update once a month, which does happen every now and then but he also does fall into backlogs where he gives an update once within 2-3 months. Overall, I'd say it's fairly regular, there have been times when I'm suddenly like "Oh what, we got an update already, sweeet!". The reason I tried to be so informative is to try and encourage people to continue supporting him despite the lack of a promised update due to current unfortunate circumstances.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Arguably the niece.
I would actually say definitely the niece, she might barely be a teenager. I would also consider the youngest daughter as well a loli, you get to set the age of everyone so that's a plus. But those two are really the only lolis.

Surprisingly, there is a decent amount of content with the niece, although it's towards the second half of the game. The last few updates did focus on some content with her. I'd have shared a picture but it seems my old save files are broken now, strange:unsure:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I would actually say definitely the niece, she might barely be a teenager. I would also consider the youngest daughter as well a loli, you get to set the age of everyone so that's a plus. But those two are really the only lolis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

€dit: I brainfarted hard, forgot i set the age .. though i went by the looks and the niece is the safest bet for why there is a loli-tag

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, with only IC-patch and no other mods (if there are any) the niece is 15, younger of the 2 daughters is 18.
I guess the for a gymnast rather 'typical' slender or even petite build could be a bit misleading, possibly the numbers might be getting 'fixed' some time later in a patch or so? ... asking for a friend.
Nope, Hailey's 18 by default

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is there actually a loli in this game or is the tag for the younger daughter who definitely isn't a loli?
With the Ipatch you can set the ages for the girls. The niece looks 13, and the younger daughter 16ish, so you can do that if you want.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With the Ipatch you can set the ages for the girls. The niece looks 13, and the younger daughter 16ish, so you can do that if you want.
She doesn't look 18, but neither does she look 13 to me. I'd put her somewhere in the middle of that. Of course, both puberty effects (physical growth as well as personality changes) can vary wildly between individual girls, even by years.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Actually, now that I think about it, the Trans girl could also be considered a loli, sort of. She looks quite young, but I can't remember if you get to set her age or not. Also younger daughter's redhead friend, though she looks pretty close to 18 to me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, now that I think about it, the Trans girl could also be considered a loli, sort of. She looks quite young, but I can't remember if you get to set her age or not. Also younger daughter's redhead friend, though she looks pretty close to 18 to me.
Uh, loli means pre-pubescent, Sarah has big tits.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
is there actually a loli in this game or is the tag for the younger daughter who definitely isn't a loli?
As far as I remember you can set the age yourself so there is that, but I reckon the tag refers mainly to the niece

Edit, ok where did all the posts between the question post and my answer post come from, what sorta black magic is this. :D

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes