Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Each and everyone of them is individually quirky, gorgeous and unique but I think Jennifer is my favourite.
A lot of people change the names of the girls, so it might be helpful to specify. Like-younger daughter, or Older daughter's hot friend. She is my favorite. (y) I named her Quinn, after another lovely lady with shitheads for parents. ;)

Reactions: Duke Leo

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A lot of people change the names of the girls, so it might be helpful to specify. Like-younger daughter, or Older daughter's hot friend. She is my favorite. (y) I named her Quinn, after another lovely lady with shitheads for parents. ;)
I never change the names anymore because on too many occasions I've done it only a character to be introduced with the name I chose :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was wrong I thought you was referring to the giant thread ban warning on dual family x. That thread is toxic already. not saying any is warranted or not just stating it is a dumpster fire of a thread
That was going to happen.

The dev has a ton of people that think he's scum and near everyone that was in the original thread has a very, very, very low opinion of his fans.

A new thread was destined to go to shit.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I never change the names anymore because on too many occasions I've done it only a character to be introduced with the name I chose :(
I still do, because it can add extra spice and sometimes the default names are just atrocious...but I have run into the above problem many times. What can you do?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes