Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I still do, because it can add extra spice and sometimes the default names are just atrocious...but I have run into the above problem many times. What can you do?
You just change ALL the names, ;) if it lets you do that anyway, if not, some games have the rename feature in the game, or on the main menu. Though changing a girls name halfway through, could be problematic. :unsure: I also changed the younger daughter's sexy redheaded friend's name to Sage, for....reasons. Doubt I'll run into that name later. :)

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
You just change ALL the names, ;) if it lets you do that anyway, if not, some games have the rename feature in the game, or on the main menu. Though changing a girls name halfway through, could be problematic. :unsure:
Of course! I'm constantly confused in threads (like this one) because I changed every name except for the wife. So I have no idea who the fuck anyone is talking about! o_O

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I never change the names anymore because on too many occasions I've done it only a character to be introduced with the name I chose :(
Oh, yeah, had that happen - with the unexpected name "Aoife" nonetheless. One character in a game just looked like an Aoife I knew so much, and was somewhat similar in character, that I had to do this. Only game where I remember to ever encounter an Aoife shortly thereafter. (Not true, by now I know another game with that name).

But usually I refrain from renaming unless a game forces me to (no default) or a name is too bad (mostly due to real people with that name who were just not too much to my liking in hindsight), it's rare though. (Also, it makes talking on the forums easier for reasons Duke Leo mentioned.)

Now the MC, that's a different beast.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Is the dev okay? Heard he had a rough past few months and then no new updates, any news about him, if he's alright and any news on an update?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
From Patreon:

Sorry went dark again. Got called out for work for a couple of weeks. Won't go into details, but game is uploading and will be released today. I am thinking of taking a 6 month leave from work to try to focus on the game for half a year and see how I grow. It seems like making this game is the only thing I have enjoyed for the past year. Going to be catching up on messages today, sorry I vanished.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Wow,seems like my timing is perfect.

I revisited recently the game since I was missing it. Thanks to the gallery mod I found a. Scene with Sarah in a balcony that I did not recall from my previous plays, as I thought the first intercourse was the schoolgirl uniform scene... When was this scene added and which is the pathway to it?

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Wow,seems like my timing is perfect.

I revisited recently the game since I was missing it. Thanks to the gallery mod I found a. Scene with Sarah in a balcony that I did not recall from my previous plays, as I thought the first intercourse was the schoolgirl uniform scene... When was this scene added and which is the pathway to it?
It's earlier in the game. You have to scare her in the locker room. That opens up the ability to bang it out on the balcony when MC takes the girls to the concert.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
From Patreon:

Sorry went dark again. Got called out for work for a couple of weeks. Won't go into details, but game is uploading and will be released today. I am thinking of taking a 6 month leave from work to try to focus on the game for half a year and see how I grow. It seems like making this game is the only thing I have enjoyed for the past year. Going to be catching up on messages today, sorry I vanished.
Thanks for sharing that here:)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
From Patreon:

Dude your game is fantastic and I really feel bad hearing that you don't enjoy the other stuff you do, but know that even if that's the case, you did something outstandingly amazing with your work here and you can be proud the be such a talented dev!
Best of luck and may this be the first step into a brighter day

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Dude your game is fantastic and I really feel bad hearing that you don't enjoy the other stuff you do, but know that even if that's the case, you did something outstandingly amazing with your work here and you can be proud the be such a talented dev!
Best of luck and may this be the first step into a brighter day
Thanks, but I'm just a patron of this game, not the dev. The dev of this game is Nefastus. I'm sure he appreciates your kind sentiments though.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It's earlier in the game. You have to scare her in the locker room. That opens up the ability to bang it out on the balcony when MC takes the girls to the concert.
Guess I fucked that one up :D. Still wish the guy the best and I will be there every single update to see more of his great work :p

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
UPDATE: v24 just released on Patreon from Dev. Game should be posted here soon I assume
Dev was called out to work for a couple weeks, & has not abandoned the game.
My psychic powers tell me you didn't review the most recent posts before posting.

F95! BEHOLD THIS AWESOME EXAMPLE OF MY POWER!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes