Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As a 20 $ you get it now but the general release should be in 10 days, i have a 5$ tier so i have to wait for 7 days and for 10$ tier you have 3 days to wait i guess.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I hope the Android port is out soon. Past releases it was out really fast, but this threads OP hasn't even been updated yet. I am very impatient to play it. I support Nefastus on patreon, it's just upsetting there aren't more games with Android versions from the creator

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hope the Android port is out soon. Past releases it was out really fast, but this threads OP hasn't even been updated yet. I am very impatient to play it. I support Nefastus on patreon, it's just upsetting there aren't more games with Android versions from the creator
Since this is like 10 days early who knows when someone will leak that.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Wow... What an update. I am just stunned by the events. :love: Sarah is pregnant and Rock's Daughter?? Two bombshells at once. I thought she was the assistant as well for a moment. Hailey stunning bod as usual, the little minx.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Wow... What an update. I am just stunned by the events. :love: Sarah is pregnant and Rock's Daughter?? Two bombshells at once. I thought she was the assistant as well for a moment. Hailey stunning bod as usual, the little minx.
I nearly fell backwards out of my chair. That reveal was brilliantly played. Plus, threesome with Wifey and Hailey was off-the-charts hot! Every scene with Hailey sets a new standard. This update was worth the wait.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes