Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My friend, I play these games for the preggos. If I can't knock the girls up, then the game might as well not exist.
I would not say that it's a must for me, but it's always a good surprise, so i'm a happy future father now!!!
I would love to get more and be the grandpa of my children.:sneaky:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Really nice update, trio scene just at the begining was one of the hottest I have ever read.
The major surprise left me shocked as well, although the pregnancy was kind of anticipated... I am not much into the preggo fetish, tho, i suppose I will have to keep two separate plays from now on...

One thing I am wondering tho, is the trio the only sex in this update or am I missing something else due to past decisions?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Really nice update, trio scene just at the begining was one of the hottest I have ever read.
The major surprise left me shocked as well, although the pregnancy was kind of anticipated... I am not much into the preggo fetish, tho, i suppose I will have to keep two separate plays from now on...

One thing I am wondering tho, is the trio the only sex in this update or am I missing something else due to past decisions?
On his patreon the author told us that he had quite serious problems and add to delay the update and to limit it to just a few scene and that it would be more text based.
So there is that fabulous scene that almost killed me with the evil minx and a bit of teasing with Amanda and of course the restaurant revelation.
Oh and i forget a funny scene in the gym with Jennifer and a ridiculous asshole, after the scene with the police and the hilarious secretary intervention during the inspector scene!!

Reactions: TundraLupus
D

Deleted member 3052763

( EDIT: Ooops. I can see the OP actually is updated with 0.24 now, it wasn't when I started uploading. Soorryyy... but at least one more dl source then )

since there's no update to the OP yet, I decided to upload the Mega pc file to some other services, in case ppl can't dl 4 gb from Mega. Sorry, no mac files, I just uploaded what I downloaded for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm strange did nothing with the secretary in the playtrough but she said something about fucking in the warehouse... also did nothing with the redhead so the scene seems at the reveal seems a bit strange. great haley scene seem all connected to the wife wich i still cant get rid of.somehow after each update the appeal of the game to me sink a little bit more also i still wish there was an option to avoid amanda but the daughters are the only forced characters

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
why does it have to end at the best part ?! worst cliffhanger in history !

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a minute since i last played. Like an update or 2. I'm going to start over because honestly i forgot what choices i did and i rather just keep my early game saves as up to date as possiblr just in case they don't work later down the line from being too old or cause errors.

D

Deleted member 3052763

There's 24 monthly update contents in the game. What do you think?
From context, he is probably asking if there is any pregnancy content in the game yet.
The answer is that in the end of this update one gets information that a person is recently pregnant.

Qubie

Jun 14, 2020
Fucking ace update as always, might be the best AVN right now, keep it up, dev.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hmm, that would be an interesting option to choose. Maybe I'll do a save at that choice.
after playing both paths I think the dev wants the first choice to be the canon one, but the other one just fits better with how she has behaved so far she is mostly just trying to make a joke/ teach a lesson to her mom and dad in the second one, also she doesn't strike me as one that would hold that type of information to be discovered that way, even if she didn't know who her father was having dinner with she probably would have told her friend and/or the MC first, she is crazy but not this type of crazy, I just hope that we will have the chance to get her pregnant properly, you know not by accident but on purpose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
after playing both paths I think the dev wants the first choice to be the canon one, but the other one just fits better with how she has behaved so far she is mostly just trying to make a joke/ teach a lesson to her mom and dad in the second one, also she doesn't strike me as one that would hold that type of information to be discovered that way, even if she didn't know who her father was having dinner with she probably would have told her friend and/or the MC first, she is crazy but not this type of crazy, I just hope that we will have the chance to get her pregnant properly, you know not by accident but on purpose.
are you saying that you didn't creampie Sarah with the intention of getting her pregnant?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
but the other one just fits better with how she has behaved so far she is mostly just trying to make a joke/ teach a lesson to her mom and dad in the second one
Hmm, now I'm really torn. On the one hand finally getting someone pregnant, on the other, punish her (in bed) for scaring us with a fake announcement.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes