LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
are you saying that you didn't creampie Sarah with the intention of getting her pregnant?
Its probably not his MC's fault like most men that should know better he just got overly excited and forgot to pull out when cuming it was puerly an accident.

Its not like a married bloke with kids would know thats how he got the kids to begin with.
How was he supossed to know that how reproduction works.
Especialy since its the wife who was the one pregnant with his kids not him.

In fact its her fault really she odviously never bothered to tell him thats how he got her pregnant.
He probably still believe its the stork that brings them.

Atleast thats probably what go's as the normal lame excuse used by every moronic selfishly midleaged married man that cums in a girl while he's F-cking her without useing a condom even knowing she's not on the pill or not bothering to ask if she is.

Should she end up pregnant,

Just Sayin.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
are you saying that you didn't creampie Sarah with the intention of getting her pregnant?
if I remember correctly (and I might not because I had to skip through the game because my saves disappeared and I play more of these games than I probably should) she said she was on the pill, or that it was safe, but actually, I did expect it to happen but the "problem" is that the game gives us a choice, if it wasn't a choice it wouldn't be a "problem" for me,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I really don't have a problem, just want to have that opportunity again at some point.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Its probably not his MC's fault like most men that should know better he just got overly excited and forgot to pull out when cuming it was puerly an accident.

Its not like a married bloke with kids would know thats how he got the kids to begin with.
How was he supossed to know that how reproduction works.
Especialy since its the wife who was the one pregnant with his kids not him.

In fact its her fault really she odviously never bothered to tell him thats how he got her pregnant.
He probably still believe its the stork that brings them.

Atleast thats probably what go's as the normal lame excuse used by every moronic selfishly midleaged married man that cums in a girl while he's F-cking her without useing a condom even knowing she's not on the pill or not bothering to ask if she is.

Just Sayin.
what are you on about?

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow all this complaining and no one mentions about the patch?well ya know where this is going when will the patch be updated and uploaded...thanks in advance

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
what are you on about?
well pardon me for trying to introduce humour if you had to ask it odviously faild.

I thought it was self evident but aparently not I was just giving in an overly Ironic way the MC could excuse himself for geting her pregnant.
If that wasn't of corse the the Players intention to get her prengnat.
while pointing out its a lame excuse.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
well pardon me for trying to introduce humour if you had to ask it odviously faild.

I thought it was self evident but aparently not I was just giving in an overly Ironic way the MC an excuse for geting her pregnant.
If that wasn't of corse the the Players intention to get her prengnat.
hence pointing out its a lame excuse.
ow, I thought so but I really can't take things for granted on this site since I saw people write things like that seriously, anyway, sorry.

Reactions: LWtbo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
ow, I thought so but I really can't take things for granted on this site since I saw people write things like that seriously, anyway, sorry.
I was asking myself a question, if you never fucked with the girl do you still have that revelation scene in the restaurant. Do the dev assume that everybody did fuck her ?

And for those who think that if you dont cum inside a girl, she will not get pregnant, it's a stupid mistake, i perfectly know it, it happened to me twice in my long life of debauchery!!

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
My bad-luck, Sarah is this one who I NOT crempied, always pulled out, because FAMILY FIRST and... off course... my luck :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My bad-luck, Sarah is this one who I NOT crempied, always pulled out, because FAMILY FIRST and... off course... my luck :)
Yes but you know in that kind of situation when a gril is holding you tight and asks you to cum inside her, looking at you with fire in her eyes, sometime a fuse blows in your brain and you let it go.
It's natural, all our body and mind has been build to put that little seed in that womb, it's very hard to not do what you reptilian brains tells you to.

• Love
Reactions: Ramagar and Krynh

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was asking myself a question, if you never fucked with the girl do you still have that revelation scene in the restaurant. Do the dev assume that everybody did fuck her ?

And for those who think that if you dont cum inside a girl, she will not get pregnant, it's a stupid mistake, i perfectly know it, it happened to me twice in my long life of debauchery!!
no idea I'm a slut, sorry. edit: in-game, I'm a slut in-game, I'm not really that good at being one in real life.

that was golden.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
They say you can't make the same mistake twice. you knew what awaits you for the 2nd time and you still went for it:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: GanyR

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What a fantastic update. It's gonna be great to see how MC deals with a pregnant Sarah.. Only thing I would have done different I would not have made wife aware so soon.

Fun times are coming. Rock and husband best couple, though. That is pure love.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes