Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
They say you can't make the same mistake twice. you knew what awaits you for the 2nd time and you still went for it:ROFLMAO:.
You know man, that's what the wise one would say, but when it's about love and sex, my long experience showed me that your brain is not always involved in such things !! :ROFLMAO:

blable

Mar 31, 2018
Is there a way to download just the latest update (like it used to be before), or do I need to redownload everything?

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Sandra and Hailey, so fucking sexy and wonderful!!!!! Oh how I wish I was in either woman's place :love:
Who needs a cock when you have camel toes served like that LOL
Seriously, this story is too much about his cock and needs......It gets boring in the long run so thank you thank you Devs for the Hailey/Sandra scene.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
also did nothing with the redhead so the scene seems at the reveal seems a bit strange. great haley scene seem all connected to the wife wich i still cant get rid of.
Yeah, I was hoping a divorce or separation from the wife would be an option by now, and I never boned the redhead, but still got quite a few scenes that played like we were having an affair. Same with daughters, skipped sex when I could, but future scenes acted like we already did it a lot. Was just trying for a playthrough with a solo option for the older daughters friend, or the MCs sister, but the game seems to think a forced harem is the only path. I hope for an update at some point that recognizes your choices, and actually lets you choose your main Love. In the meantime, the game is still pretty good, and the MC alone makes it worth playing. ;)

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, I was hoping a divorce or separation from the wife would be an option by now, and I never boned the redhead, but still got quite a few scenes that played like we were having an affair. Same with daughters, skipped sex when I could, but future scenes acted like we already did it a lot. Was just trying for a playthrough with a solo option for the older daughters friend, or the MCs sister, but the game seems to think a forced harem is the only path. I hope for an update at some point that recognizes your choices, and actually lets you choose your main Love. In the meantime, the game is still pretty good, and the MC alone makes it worth playing. ;)
Not to be rude but why are you playing this game again? You are missing the best stuff man. This is a harem/Pokemon game. Go out and catch them all. With the unlimited "skimmed of the top" money from the business. The MC is living the dream

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not to be rude but why are you playing this game again? You are missing the best stuff man. This is a harem/Pokemon game. Go out and catch them all. With the unlimited "skimmed of the top" money from the business. The MC is living the dream
I'm playing the game because the MC is the best I've seen in an AVN. Being a middle aged man, I find his zero fucks given attitude, and interactions with his family hilarious, endearing, and amazing. I also play AVNs I enjoy 6 or 7 times to get all the paths, but am a bit disappointed that there aren't really a lot of different paths yet. Mostly just which side girls you bone, and how frosty your relationship is with the wife. I did the happy incest harem path, and it was fine, I just wanted some other options. At the end of the day, I'm pretty traditional, and while a harem fantasy is fine, I don't think it's sustainable, and would like the option to choose one woman to be with. The interactions with the older daughters friend, made it seem like this would be a possibility sooner rather than later. (y)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes