Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I didn't find it short knowing it was a 1 month worth of content update as he stated that on patreon. Personally I loved the update. I won't go into detail as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Only thing I was a bit on the fence about was the gym scene. Time with Jennifer is always nice but that was kind of awkward to me, everything else I enjoyed.

Thank you for the update, can't wait to see what happens next.
What did you found so strange with the gym scene, did you never romance Jennifer maybe! If like me Jennifer is a full time lover the scene seems totally ok, the best part was in the shower, the dick contest !!!:giggle:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What did you found so strange with the gym scene, did you never romance Jennifer maybe! If like me Jennifer is a full time lover the scene seems totally ok, the best part was in the shower, the dick contest !!!:giggle:
I mean, that wasn't really a contest.
That was like Mike Tyson versus a Deaf, Dumb, and Blind guy.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I start to realise that in this game at that moment of the story, things may be becoming strange or misplaced for some players.
I think that the dev has a canon that doesn't suit everybody.
In that update if you never did anything with Hailey, or never fucked Sarah, neither Jennifer, and you never did anything special with your secretary, this update would either be very short or seem completely wrong.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I start to realise that in this game at that moment of the story, things may be becoming strange or misplaced for some players.
In that update if you never did anything with Hailey, or never fucked Sarah, neither Jennifer, and you never did anything special with your secretary, this update would either be very short or seem completely wrong.
I think this game should have an instruction in the OP that advises, story elements work best if you properly play the Poke-Harem "Gotta fuck them all"

It does miss something without it. I am not even remotely into MILFs but I have the nice to wife route going as it just fits this narrative the best.

Obviously, your mileage may vary

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think this game should have an instruction in the OP that advises, story elements work best if you properly play the Poke-Harem "Gotta fuck them all"

It does miss something without it. I am not even remotely into MILFs but I have the nice to wife route going as it just fits this narrative the best.

Obviously, your mileage may vary
I cant'.....i just can't......*taking a deep breath to calm down......how.....why.....breath......

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I cant'.....i just can't......*taking a deep breath to calm down......how.....why.....breath......
It's OK man. I am well aware of how much in the minority I am among cismale heteros. But you like what you like. I just embrace my kinks.

You saw my posts about Cordia in Deluca right?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's OK man. I am well aware of how much in the minority I am among cismale heteros. But you like what you like. I just embrace my kinks.

You saw my posts about Cordia in Deluca right?
Well thank god we all have different tastes or these games (and life in general) would become very one dimensional ;)

I have seen quite a lot that don't like milf's here and although your all obviously wrong :) i won't kink shame ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Fortunately for me i'm INTO everything, so i don't miss anything, i also hope that in the next update there will be tracy content so she could repay me the favor i you see what i mean ;)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is true, but let's be honest: we have a story here with 9 or so love interests (explored in different depth). As in any other game, not every girl can shine all the time at the same level. And if you ignore half of the existing characters (e. g. because you just want to be a good daddy) then updates will happen which will offer you nothing. Of course not everybody is happy about that with arguments of the kind "Why is there nothing for Julia AGAIN?! She hasn't been updated in months." - "Julia has had more updates than everybody else, it's time for the others to catch up" or similar arise all over the threads. But in the end it's unavoidable.

Well thank god we all have different tastes or these games (and life in general) would become very one dimensional ;)

I have seen quite a lot that don't like milf's here and although your all obviously wrong :) i won't kink shame ;)
Oh, don't get me wrong, I do like a good milf. It's just that most milfs in the games here are cast from the same individual mold which is even more cliché than "shy inexperienced girl", both in looks and behaviour, which gets repetitive quickly and wasn't even my favorite cast to begin with. So "m" is alright, but "ilf" is often lacking.

Edit to add: Sandra in this game has the rough looks of a typical milf, but she is a completely different character, so no complaints about her.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh, don't get me wrong, I do like a good milf. It's just that most milfs in the games here are cast from the same individual mold which is even more cliché than "shy inexperienced girl", both in looks and behaviour, which gets repetitive quickly and wasn't even my favorite cast to begin with. So "m" is alright, but "ilf" is often lacking.

Edit to add: Sandra in this game has the rough looks of a typical milf, but she is a completely different character, so no complaints about her.
Philistine........

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh yes Sandra is a very good example of a perfect MILF, she has the look of a real MILF, she behaves like a 45 years old Woman and she has in her some hidden kinks that just need to be revealed. I love that woman, i would marry her if i was not already married to a wild MILF!!
Habitually the MILFs in those games are 20 years old looking women and behave mostly like fuck bitches, it's a shame.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes