Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice update. I would say Sara is a main Li for me, so i am happy with the outcome. And her walking in was just "wow" like this song

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
The Incest patch does not need to be updated. It does not change a lot of things like other games require. All it does is enable it. Turns a switch so to speak
Nope, it does more than turn a switch. Along with changing a few character names, it has custom modifications to a small percentage of dialog lines and replaces a few images. If the new dialog lines do not require custom modifications, then the patch doesn't need to be updated. If there are some new dialog lines that need custom modifications, then it will still work, but the lines may seem out of place. Here is an example of a custom modification so it will be more clear:

old "I want closure on this whole thing too..."
new "I want closure as much as you and your sister..."

Edited for additional clarity

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nope, it does more than turn a switch. Along with changing a few character names, it has custom modifications to a small percentage of dialog lines and replaces a few images. If the new dialog lines do not require custom modifications, then the patch doesn't need to be updated. If there are some new dialog lines that need custom modifications, then it will still work, but the lines may seem out of place. Here is an example of a custom modification so it will be more clear:

Nope. It's just a incest=true switch. No image replacement.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked this update but I was disappointed by the little content it had, the reason for that and that it has been 3 or 4 months since we received any new content, I was a little disappointed by the lack of content it had. But other than that, I love this game even more after discovering that we have impregnated our partner's daughter, I look forward to seeing what will unfold in this story with Sandra and the rest of the girls after this revelation. keep up the good work dev, this is one of the best games i have ever played.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I liked this update but I was disappointed by the little content it had, the reason for that and that it has been 3 or 4 months since we received any new content, I was a little disappointed by the lack of content it had. But other than that, I love this game even more after discovering that we have impregnated our partner's daughter, I look forward to seeing what will unfold in this story with Sandra and the rest of the girls after this revelation. keep up the good work dev, this is one of the best games i have ever played.

IIRC this is was a regular update that was just held up by outside factors, I'm usually critical of devs that take too long for an update (and update way too little when updating) as well. However, Nefastus is usually fairly good at hitting his old target of an update every month so normal service should probably resume after this.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I liked this update but I was disappointed by the little content it had, the reason for that and that it has been 3 or 4 months since we received any new content,
There were extenuating circumstances that delayed this update and also meant that he couldn't work on making more content. Yes a two month delay is a bit disappointing but at least we got an update now :)

Reactions: punisher2099

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, after I realized quickly that there were spoilers to be had in this game, I dropped this thread for a while. Great update, good choice (even though not entirely logical), I like the reveal a lot, man that came out of left field and opened opportunities.

With all that said, what impacted me the most in a literal laughing out loud manner was one line by Michele:

"I was NOT wearing speedos!"

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

As already pointed out by Krynh, the patch itself only consists of two lines. The, for the most part, subtle differences in dialogue are shipped with the games code. I suspect any differences in images shown are due to erroneous copy-pasting. See for example this bit from vers02.rpy (which is the earliest scene I found, though do take note that I skipped sript.rpa as it's rather tedious to navigate its huge ass if-clause…)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
As already pointed out by Krynh, the patch itself only consists of two lines. The, for the most part, subtle differences in dialogue are shipped with the games code. I suspect any differences in images shown are due to erroneous copy-pasting. See for example this bit from vers02.rpy (which is the earliest scene I found, though do take note that I skipped sript.rpa as it's rather tedious to navigate its huge ass if-clause…)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oops...

I had two browsers open at the same time. Summertime Saga and Midlife Crisis. I answered a question in Midlife
Crisis by looking at the patch code in Summertime Saga patch. You might recognize the the example line that I gave from Summertime Saga. Sorry about the misinformation. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg and Krynh

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I didn't find it short knowing it was a 1 month worth of content update as he stated that on patreon. Personally I loved the update. I won't go into detail as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Only thing I was a bit on the fence about was the gym scene. Time with Jennifer is always nice but that was kind of awkward to me, everything else I enjoyed.

Thank you for the update, can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes