Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
there are girls that are 13 that are very curvy. Thank God for photo ids.
While that is true, on this forum the tag is defined as "Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations." (emphasis mine), so MoP has a point that Sarah definitely does not qualify the game for the loli tag as defined here. In how far this can fall under other definitions is a different discussion.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hi
Love the Game. Please advise the next update release date.
Many Thanks
I love the game, as well. As for the update... er... long story short: MLC was supposed to come out early Feb, Nef had a bad month, said it would be out in "a day or 2" early March, and, now he's gone quiet... again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goddamit, LF! I fell for it, again.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
While that is true, on this forum the tag is defined as "Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations." (emphasis mine), so MoP has a point that Sarah definitely does not qualify the game for the loli tag as defined here. In how far this can fall under other definitions is a different discussion.
If it look like a loli, talk like a loli and behave like a loli, it is a loli:WeSmart:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it look like a loli, talk like a loli and behave like a loli, it is a loli:WeSmart:
(a) For purposes of this site, the first even is enough (we could argue all year long if and when certain tags do apply, but somebody has to define it, even if not everybody agrees with the definition), but
(b) the lady in question does not qualify anyway, since she fails all three parts of this duck test.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I love the game, as well. As for the update... er... long story short: MLC was supposed to come out early Feb, Nef had a bad month, said it would be out in "a day or 2" early March, and, now he's gone quiet... again.

Goddamit, LF! I fell for it, again.
Well shit. I don't mind waiting, but waiting without word from the dev is always scary. Nearly a dozen games I enjoyed playing have been listed as abandoned this month, I hope this one won't go the same way.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
(a) For purposes of this site, the first even is enough (we could argue all year long if and when certain tags do apply, but somebody has to define it, even if not everybody agrees with the definition), but
(b) the lady in question does not qualify anyway, since she fails all three parts of this duck test.
Sorry, I mixed up Sarah with Haley.
But the definition of a loli is the same definition of what is prohibited by rule 7, anyway. So girls that look like Haley is the closest to a loli that we are going to have in a 3d game.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
is there actually a loli in this game or is the tag for the younger daughter who definitely isn't a loli?
The tag is for younger-looking girls who definetely aren't loli. For loli lovers it can be applied for younger daughter or niece. Or both. They are looking young. Or they are just flat-chested. By default there's no underage characters in the game. It is said in the disclaimer. Everything beside this is a speculation.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
The tag is for younger-looking girls who definetely aren't loli. For loli lovers it can be applied for younger daughter or niece. Or both. They are looking young. Or they are just flat-chested. By default there's no underage characters in the game. It is said in the disclaimer. Everything beside this is a speculation.
Agreed! Let's all just enjoy the beautiful pixels and awesome writing!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes and also remember that this whole discussion is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Should not the new version aka 0.24 be out now? Thought it would be released at begining of mars

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes