Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
what happened to the save lifes? i just downloaded today and tried.. all the save files r slowly errors
please help me... i dont wanna do again all the episode...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
what happened to the save lifes? i just downloaded today and tried.. all the save files r slowly errors
please help me... i dont wanna do again all the episode...
You've used a mod in the previous version and haven't used it in this one.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Man for the record, just in case anyone was curious.
Thanks an absolute ton for the support, likely wouldn't forget the first patreon supporter ever anyway, but with such a fitting name like Moistness being the first one I saw pop up making me giggle like a school boy because of the context....probably remember that on my deathbed lmao. (also glad to know you came from here, just realized there will be shit I can't talk about on patreon[as I was typing a reply] because maybe not everyone will originate from this forum)

Heya Nef, glad you are back and all worked out (or at least enough to poke your head out a bit now! I KNOW how hard it is and you know what I am going through right now)! Can't praise you enough..!

At some point I'll get back to sponsoring when you know what proceedings are final.. :ROFLMAO:

which is dead.gif

But until then... DAYUM! Game is fucking number one at the moment (IMHO)....

kane clap.gif

Fourth, fifth time I whipped this out..? maybe?

But dude...

Love you man, glad you're back..'ish?

(y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i tried all those things... still it shows the error... and i tired without mods too
Well, depending on the mods you were using (I think you mistyped and meant "tried", or are you just tired of mods?) the save game may well be corrupted and not useable anymore. Only way to find out would be if you uploaded it so others can check if they can identify the problem.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
About Tracy, when the MC will bring her home to share some fun with Sandra, Sandra seem to be almost ready for some buttslut action, so i would love to see Sandra into some hot DP.
Oh by the way it could also be a good education for Hailey about trans and butt play. !! :giggle:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting these tracebacks, but I have the mod I have been using the whole time. Is it maybe cause of two mods conflicting like a incest patch or something?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well if you're trying to load a modded save in unmodded 0.24 then prbably that is the reason for the tracebacks.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi guys there is a way to fix the black screen that sometimes happen?? i think there should be render but it only show black windows with text.,thanks. love the game and the dev autoirony about the lighting and render error. lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi guys there is a way to fix the black screen that sometimes happen?? i think there should be render but it only show black windows with text.,thanks. love the game and the dev autoirony about the lighting and render error. lol
Especially in the early parts there are just some renders missing and it will show black, e. g. around the time of the concert (not only the concert itself which is clearly mentioned to be missing).

Jan 10, 2020
i'm glad to see Rock back in the mix; go back n search for my posts about him, i've been a fan since he 1st showed up...n for all those who think that he'd be upset with the MC knocking up his daughter, u must not have watched "zootopia". u know, when the rabbit cop tries to find out who's attacking all the 'prey' animals in the city, n meets up w/Mr. Big in order to ask him about his chauffer; once you're in, you're 'family' :sneaky:

P.S. i haven't tried it yet, b/c i don't wanna screw up the updated version, but wondering if anyone has tried, or know if u can, just copy-n-paste the Chap24.rpa n scripts.rpa files from the current version n put them in the '/game' file of the older version, n have the update work in the older version...i'm fairly sure that's what we've done before w/updates, rite?

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Especially in the early parts there are just some renders missing and it will show black, e. g. around the time of the concert (not only the concert itself which is clearly mentioned to be missing).
i'm far over that part..i'm in the house on th elake actually...and there are some black scene...:(

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yes it has been, it was the courteous mod I am using and on the OP for its page it says for version 0.24.
Hmm, you'll have to ask the maker of it then why it would be giving you traceback errors. Did you say you were running two mods at once? The incest patch is just a toggle that you can enable yourself if you turn on dev mode in the game.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes