FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oh god, his reaction when Sarah walks up, it's like he's having a stroke or something. I'm half tempted to make a save where he studiously avoids creampieing her to see what happens then. I wonder how obvious it is to Rock and Michele what is going on? It's not really that hard to work out, is it? Especially if she's ever hinted to them that she's seeing an older man.
I'm torn here. I do like the idea of her being pregnant (though it would ideally be after Rock finds out we're together), but her just fucking with him would be so in character for her...
I think Rock might be a more chill about it if MC was a good friend to him.
Oh my god the body on that girl! :love: Amanda laying there completely naked with those big tits sticking out at us is fantastic.
that was the worst cliffhanger ever, fucks!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the mc proved to Rock that he actually cares about the girls around him especially after the whole jennifer thing, but I still think that he will not be too happy about it when he finds out, which is understandable.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Wondering how many the MC can give the swelly-belly to?! :love: :D(y) I did appreciate the warning that from this point forward a creampie can mean "you done fu@ked up boy".

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Will we get more scenes with female michael jackson next update again?
I have to admit I would not mind her face render being updated a but, she looks a little too anorexic and I prefer the thicker ladies. I don't even care if she has small tits, just make her not look so gaunt and sickly.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wondering how many the MC can give the swelly-belly to?! :love: :D(y) I did appreciate the warning that from this point forward a creampie can mean "you done fu@ked up boy".
Why should you be warned, did your moma never explained you that a creampie may have consequences :giggle:
Personnaly i like that surprise effect, i don't like when you always are warned outside game context.
Those girls are supposed to be on pill, but accidents may happen, my own son is a perfect welcome example !! :ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have to admit I would not mind her face render being updated a but, she looks a little too anorexic and I prefer the thicker ladies. I don't even care if she has small tits, just make her not look so gaunt and sickly.
Yes her face is a bit special, but it's her face, when you have children sometimes they don't always look as expected!
In those games the problem is that you have most of the time the same type of face, "the babe" and having a female MJ is not a bad thing, it adds some realism.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Yes her face is a bit special, but it's her face, when you have children sometimes they don't always look as expected!
In those games the problem is that you have most of the time the same type of face, "the babe" and having a female MJ is not a bad thing, it adds some realism.
It's not so much her face as the fact she looks sickly skinny, I think she's cute but I keep expecting a cancer diagnosis for her, or catching her puking in the toilet right after a meal. I have no complaints about her actual face. No offense intended really!(y):)

• Haha
Reactions: wowassault

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Why should you be warned, did your moma never explained you that a creampie may have consequences :giggle:
Personnaly i like that surprise effect, i don't like when you always are warned outside game context.
Those girls are supposed to be on pill, but accidents may happen, my own son is a perfect welcome example !! :ROFLMAO:
Hey I'm lucky I didn't have several rugrats running around before I got married, especially since wrapping your rascal before the age of AIDS was less of a big deal (grew up in the 70's), and considering I kicked the ball thru the goalpost ON my wedding night with our first child (9 months to the day), I have to assume I have active little tadpoles! :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hey I'm lucky I didn't have several rugrats running around before I got married, especially since wrapping your rascal before the age of AIDS was less of a big deal (grew up in the 70's), and considering I kicked the ball thru the goalpost ON my wedding night with our first child (9 months to the day), I have to assume I have active little tadpoles! :D
Fun fact if you are busy before the wedding and go several days without cumming then you are more potent when you get release. Then the timing just worked for your bride.

But in games like this where they want to add preggo the MC's seem to have 100% success when we end pills and whatnot.

I just hope we can choose some girls to stay on the pill and some to get knocked up.

Reactions: lyfsavor

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's not so much her face as the fact she looks sickly skinny, I think she's cute but I keep expecting a cancer diagnosis for her, or catching her puking in the toilet right after a meal. I have no complaints about her actual face. No offense intended really!(y):)
for me it's the opposite. Not a fan of her unique face, but love her tight little body :p Also, I thought female MJ was actually referring to the older sister!

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I'm glad the fetishes in this VN are all optional. I appreciate the effort the dev takes to make it all flow seamlessly regardless of which ones you opt into or not. The pregnancy one puts me right off a VN so I'm especially pleased that one can be bypassed!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just love the 4th wall breaking humor in this, "Oh I know, I'll just zoom in my eyes". :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
Exactly there are many of them, for example when he changed Hailey skin explaining it by a trip to the spa or when he updated the rendering by telling something about the MC changing the light bulbs if i remember !!:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes