Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Exactly there are many of them, for example when he changed Hailey skin explaining it by a trip to the spa or when he updated the rendering by telling something about the MC changing the light bulbs if i remember !!:ROFLMAO:
I like the scene where MD and Sandra (?) are trying all tables in a restaurant to get the best lighting.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hey I'm lucky I didn't have several rugrats running around before I got married, especially since wrapping your rascal before the age of AIDS was less of a big deal (grew up in the 70's), and considering I kicked the ball thru the goalpost ON my wedding night with our first child (9 months to the day), I have to assume I have active little tadpoles! :D
I'm also an old guy, i was born in 1959 and when i was young, things like pills were science fiction and condoms were extremely difficult to find, so when you got one, you tend to reuse it many times, switching sides like a sock and cleaning it before storing it like pure gold!!o_O
I also got many accident later, three times ending by a phone call saying "i'm pregnant and i don't want to keep the baby, are you ok with it" and the last one with my actual wife telling me that i will be the proud father of a wonderfull son !!
Maybe there are some other that i never knew about as i went pretty wild all around the world before getting maried.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The thing that I love about this game is the cuck queen stuff, the wife is slowly turning into one and amanda has been one for a while now. Unfortunately there aren't that many games with characters like that.
The wife wants in on the action too, she's just not had a chance for some red-head pussy yet. :D

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Last update was hot asf especially with your wife knowing you impregnated the redhead.
This was great, and the fact that she isn't angry just wants to process. So I'm going to say that's a green light to impregnate all members of my harem.
Also who her dad is has me concerned for my safety.

Reactions: pecard255

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Nah, The Rock is on our side.....
I mean he loves us sure, but I wonder if he likes us enough to be good with a 40+ something yr old knocking up his teen daughter. I mean I certainly tried to do that during my midlife crisis though so maybe Rock will get it. But I'm not holding my breath.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean he loves us sure, but I wonder if he likes us enough to be good with a 40+ something yr old knocking up his teen daughter. I mean I certainly tried to do that during my midlife crisis though so maybe Rock will get it. But I'm not holding my breath.
I think Rock probably knows what she's like, and will understand that she could do far worse. Our guy is successful, kind, and isn't looking to use her and throw her away.

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
is there a walkthrough? because the mod damaged my saves and I have to start again and I have missed many scenes, at least up to version 0.20

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Click on the options you want... Seriously, you do not need a walkthrough for this game.
Nefastus has eliminated the need for that, but having the choices give literal explanations, so as I said, click on the choices you want.
That's one thing I really like about this game, locking scenes behind arbitrary choices that are not intuitive is pretty annoying

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's one thing I really like about this game, locking scenes behind arbitrary choices that are not intuitive is pretty annoying
Not having the descriptions of what the choices do, doesn't make them unintuitive or arbitrary.
To begin with, there were no descriptions, and if you read the choices it was still pretty clear what was going to happen.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I think Rock probably knows what she's like, and will understand that she could do far worse. Our guy is successful, kind, and isn't looking to use her and throw her away.
I agree with all of that and thinking rationally I have no doubt Rock will come to the same conclusion, but when he finds out and has an emotional reaction to it? Could get hairy.

But who's going to be next on the baby making train? Pretty sure the assistant is pregnant having missed work for a while from being sick. When will she tell the MC, particularly since she was well before the redhead. What about the oldest daughter and her cum inside me "everything has been taken care of that needs to?"

And the younger "Do it inside of me, it's ok, I'm on pills" when at least mom most definitely didn't get her on pills. We know she's jealous of the redhead having you, figure she already knows about her condition and is jealous about that too?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I agree with all of that and thinking rationally I have no doubt Rock will come to the same conclusion, but when he finds out and has an emotional reaction to it? Could get hairy.

But who's going to be next on the baby making train? Pretty sure the assistant is pregnant having missed work for a while from being sick. When will she tell the MC, particularly since she was well before the redhead. What about the oldest daughter and her cum inside me "everything has been taken care of that needs to?"

And the younger "Do it inside of me, it's ok, I'm on pills" when at least mom most definitely didn't get her on pills. We know she's jealous of the redhead having you, figure she already knows about her condition and is jealous about that too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, but isn't it so much fun when if you order a pizza the girl will leave you later while if you'd just eaten a burger you would have had sex, if only you'd chosen "country music" as your favorite genre?

Actually, come to think about it, no it isn't, you're perfectly right, carry on please.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes