Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
so.. is the game development normalized or is it stillhaving issues? Is the dev ok now?
Should be normalized. I am feeling much much better(found an outlet to get some help) and even go for vaccine tomorrow so hopefully will even be able to socialize again soon. Well as much as I actually socialize anyway lmao, but even for someone like me who only goes out with friends every couple of months or so this whole pandemic thing has been awful.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Should be normalized. I am feeling much much better(found an outlet to get some help) and even go for vaccine tomorrow so hopefully will even be able to socialize again soon. Well as much as I actually socialize anyway lmao, but even for someone like me who only goes out with friends every couple of months or so this whole pandemic thing has been awful.
Fantastic news Nefastus, I'm really happy for you!

Reactions: indio68

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Man, I'm so glad you are better, I just played trough the entire thing the last few days just expecting a good fap and not only it delivered on that front, but it also made me laugh out loud a lot more than some TV shows and I actually care about the characters too (That twist at the end of the last update tho, HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING, I loved it tho, had me more shocked than a lot of drama shows or movies)
Also loved the references, I mean, watching Serenity and Steve complaining it's not 2005 Serenity was perfect (Browncoats yay!)
It's sad that I can't donate anything to you, but I hope you continue to get better and the updates come regularly, no pressure tho, your mental health is far more important than this game, remember that

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
This game was recommended to me for cuckquean content ... Now im wondering should i go the romance or no romance route with the wife?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game was recommended to me for cuckquean content ... Now im wondering should i go the romance or no romance route with the wife?
What cuckqueen ?? the game allows you to share with your wife more than you will imagine

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game was recommended to me for cuckquean content
It has a very hot Cuckqueen scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. She also watches MC do another girl through the window. The older Daughter is a bit of a voyeur and enjoys watching you bang other girls. I expect there will be more like that in the future with the other girls and their friends, as well as the wife.

Reactions: Krynh

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It has a very hot Cuckqueen scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. She also watches MC do another girl through the window. The older Daughter is a bit of a voyeur and enjoys watching you bang other girls. I expect there will be more like that in the future with the other girls and their friends, as well as the wife.
Those scenes mostly appears before having any relation with the daughter. She just like to watch people fuck, when you fuck her friend when she is filming there is no cuck content in this, you fuck her friend since a long time at that moment but it's her kink to watch people fuck.

It's your daughter and she like watch you fuck your wife, a whore, her friend, and many others. At that moment you aree not in a stable relation with her, so that is not really cuck content but voyeurism

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
Just a note to the Developer:

Since the current file download is at 4GB, you might consider either winding this up or starting a second new "chapter" or second download part while still providing the initial 4GB file. Just continue the story and carry over the save games from the first part. Others have done the same thing when files sizes have grown too cumbersome.

- sj

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Since the current file download is at 4GB, you might consider either winding this up or starting a second new "chapter" or second download part while still providing the initial 4GB file. Just continue the story and carry over the save games from the first part. Others have done the same thing when files sizes have grown too cumbersome.

- sj
Yes but that way of making chapters that you launch separately is annoying.
The best way is to just make an update that you merge with your actual game, i have a fiber connexion so for me 4 GB that's 20 seconds but i understand that for others it can be quite long.

An update with the new renders and the new script and it's done, but it requires that the player has a technical level above neanderthal !;)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

- sj
He usually does update only files, but this time it was a full re-download. Edit: Blame the uploaders :D

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
He usually does update only files, but this time it was a full re-download.
I still did an update only, it just didn't make it here this month. Anyone looking to download the update from today on(think it's 100mb or so), it is public on either Patreon or SS now. I didn't want to say anything about it here until it went public. Only want people to support because they choose to, not thinking they HAVE to in order to save some bandwidth.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes