Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, but chocolate chip cookies are the vanilla ice cream of cookies. They're just boring. They're not the worst by any means (that distinction is held by any oatmeal raisin cookie you bit into on the assumption it was chocolate chip) but they're certainly not that great.
While I agree about EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I disagree with you statement about Chocolate Chip Cookies being the Vanilla Ice cream of the Cookie world. Wouldn't Vanilla Wafer Cookies be the Vanilla Ice-cream?? :)

Also how could you say Chocolate Chip Cookies are not great?? Fresh from the oven Chocolate Chip Cookies all warm and chewy?? Hour old Chocolate Chip cookies with a glass of milk?? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough pre-baked?? NO I say, Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE wonderful and GLORIOUS, and NEED to be added to Adult Games. :) Also, Tiny Tina SAYS they are the BESTEST, so Neener Neener. :)

Just a thought.

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
While I agree about EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I disagree with you statement about Chocolate Chip Cookies being the Vanilla Ice cream of the Cookie world. Wouldn't Vanilla Wafer Cookies be the Vanilla Ice-cream?? :)

Also how could you say Chocolate Chip Cookies are not great?? Fresh from the oven Chocolate Chip Cookies all warm and chewy?? Hour old Chocolate Chip cookies with a glass of milk?? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough pre-baked?? NO I say, Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE wonderful and GLORIOUS, and NEED to be added to Adult Games. :) Also, Tiny Tina SAYS they are the BESTEST, so Neener Neener. :)

Just a thought.
Nope. It's about ubiquity, and when it comes to cookies there is nothing more common than chocolate chip. All evidence you just gave in favor of the chocolate chip cookie is evidence for the greatness of ANY cookie. What about double chocolate fudge? The dough tastes better raw, the cookie goopier when warm, and goes just as well with milk.

Saying the chocolate chip cookie is the greatest is like saying the Toyota Corolla is the best car. It's reliable, has four doors, gets good gas mileage, and has a reasonable amount of cabin space. But there is more to cars than that. There is more to life than the Toyota Corolla, and there are better cookies than the chocolate chip.

Also, Tiny Tina is not a reliable source and I'm a little concerned I needed to say that.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Well...
I tried all possible means to have a "gay" path... - but without any success, then apart from the supposedly gay couple... (which is not even sure... - since nothing proves they are gay)
I don't see why the keyword "gay" is linked to this game novel. - might he have some real gay content one day...? - considering the creator's posts, I'm not sure how that will happen one day.
Stop putting anything like keywords in any games that very often have nothing to do with each other. - it's more frustrating and irritating than anything else...
Rebuild seriousness and responsibility in the gaming world, then otherwise everything risks ending very badly even in the gaming world.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well...
I tried all possible means to have a "gay" path... - but without any success, then apart from the supposedly gay couple... (which is not even sure... - since nothing proves they are gay)
I don't see why the keyword "gay" is linked to this game novel. - might he have some real gay content one day...? - considering the creator's posts, I'm not sure how that will happen one day.
Stop putting anything like keywords in any games that very often have nothing to do with each other. - it's more frustrating and irritating than anything else...
Rebuild seriousness and responsibility in the gaming world, then otherwise everything risks ending very badly even in the gaming world.
Good old "fun with tags".

Thing is, the "gay" tag does not need the MC to be involved, it is just two males having sex in game. And this isn't even the case for Rock and Michele (though I'd say their word is good enough for them being gay, but we don't see any action) but there is, depending on your choices, the love Michele may show to Jessica's father (which also triggers the "rape" tag, which MC cannot indulge in as well). "Might have X some day" should not display the tag anyway, since only content already in the game should be tagged (planned kinks are often mentioned in the spoilered "genre" or "dev notes" parts of the first posts).

So the tag is correctly applied per the forum rules (and tags aren't added by the devs anyway).

I get that this is frustrating since people who may search games for a tag are hoping for content that satisfies them, I've been there before quite a few times. As is, tags are more useful to avoid content you do not want to see under any circumstances than finding content you'd like to play. Any couple fucking in the background during a beach visit will trigger the "vaginal sex" tag even though MC does get no action at all.

However, I'd argue that generally it's a sensible decision to use it like that because every other definition I can think of would have more subjective questions to be answered than just "exist" or "doesn't exist" and could lead to the lengthiest discussions - except for maybe including "MC is involved" in the definition, which in turn however would kill the "I don't want to see that" part because you could see any kink you want to avoid left, right, and center.

In the end: most of the times tags work, but every so often not in the way we wanted them to. Annoying, I know, but cannot be averted IMO. As for this game, the tag is correct as per the forum rules. But for you, this will not be satisfying unfortunately.

Reactions: afonefa and haooni

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't... Don't engage with him. It's not worth it.

Ask him a simple question, and he'll give a nonsensical gibberish answer completely unrelated to what was written.
Maybe. But I think the tag system causes enough confusion that every once in a while you can explain it. I was bedazzled by it in the beginning as well.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Good old "fun with tags".

Thing is, the "gay" tag does not need the MC to be involved, it is just two males having sex in game. And this isn't even the case for Rock and Michele (though I'd say their word is good enough for them being gay, but we don't see any action) but there is, depending on your choices, the love Michele may show to Jessica's father (which also triggers the "rape" tag, which MC cannot indulge in as well). "Might have X some day" should not display the tag anyway, since only content already in the game should be tagged (planned kinks are often mentioned in the spoilered "genre" or "dev notes" parts of the first posts).

So the tag is correctly applied per the forum rules (and tags aren't added by the devs anyway).

I get that this is frustrating since people who may search games for a tag are hoping for content that satisfies them, I've been there before quite a few times. As is, tags are more useful to avoid content you do not want to see under any circumstances than finding content you'd like to play. Any couple fucking in the background during a beach visit will trigger the "vaginal sex" tag even though MC does get no action at all.

However, I'd argue that generally it's a sensible decision to use it like that because every other definition I can think of would have more subjective questions to be answered than just "exist" or "doesn't exist" and could lead to the lengthiest discussions - except for maybe including "MC is involved" in the definition, which in turn however would kill the "I don't want to see that" part because you could see any kink you want to avoid left, right, and center.

In the end: most of the times tags work, but every so often not in the way we wanted them to. Annoying, I know, but cannot be averted IMO. As for this game, the tag is correct as per the forum rules. But for you, this will not be satisfying unfortunately.

Ouch ...
It was not necessary all that, there I find that it is too much exaggeration in the opposite direction ...
I know I was a little strong with my words, but you have to understand a little ... - by dint of falling almost without stopping on games that have no relation to the keywords that are below, it becomes a little exasperating ...
Result ... My exasperation fell on you ... (and I apologize for my abrupt mistake towards you and your work) - even if the main themes are not to my taste (then I am a homosexual man, I have been married to a man already for almost 27 years), I have to admit that it is a very good job.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ouch ...
It was not necessary all that, there I find that it is too much exaggeration in the opposite direction ...
I know I was a little strong with my words, but you have to understand a little ... - by dint of falling almost without stopping on games that have no relation to the keywords that are below, it becomes a little exasperating ...
Result ... My exasperation fell on you ... (and I apologize for my abrupt mistake towards you and your work) - even if the main themes are not to my taste (then I am a homosexual man, I have been married to a man already for almost 27 years), I have to admit that it is a very good job.
Neither is this my work, nor was I offended. Just wanted to explain how it works.

Reactions: haooni

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well...
it's tagged gay because there is a gay couple and you can also have a passive role with a trans and get some creamy stuff on your tongue!
And i guess he put that gay tag because there are so many pussies who will freak out just because they will see a gay character in the game without beeing warned !!:ROFLMAO:

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
it's tagged gay because there is a gay couple and you can also have a passive role with a trans and get some creamy stuff on your tongue!
And i guess he put that gay tag because there are so many pussies who will freak out just because they will see a gay character in the game without beeing warned !!:ROFLMAO:
Well, there is one optional scene that could be classified as gay, but that's about it (I don't classify transgender-sex as gay). That was probably the reason for the tag. The gay couple have zero sexual content and are just part of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't classify transgender-sex as gay.
Neither do I nor does the tag definition. As said, the scene with Michele and Jessica's dead would qualify. I wouldn't really know about the one you're describing, but actually, yeah, ball licking might be enough as well. The rest of that scene probably not.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Neither do I nor does the tag definition. As said, the scene with Michele and Jessica's dead would qualify. I wouldn't really know about the one you're describing, but actually, yeah, ball licking might be enough as well. The rest of that scene probably not.
well, there is an option for the mc to give the trans girl a blowjob, does that count?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well, there is an option for the mc to give the trans girl a blowjob, does that count?
Nope. "Sex act between to or more males" is gay for our tag. Transgenders by definition aren't male, penis or not, so they cannot cause gay sex. (Well, in real life it is a bit more complicated but I think copying that over to a tag list which can only ever be a rough orientation might be a tad overkill.)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, they're useless for that too. Imagine if you blacklisted 'Gay', you'd miss out on this fantastic game.
Unless you pussy out when seeing anything remotely gay, like actual gay people. That was what I meant with "under any circumstances". Though I guess that's only a select few.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Nope. It's about ubiquity, and when it comes to cookies there is nothing more common than chocolate chip. All evidence you just gave in favor of the chocolate chip cookie is evidence for the greatness of ANY cookie. What about double chocolate fudge? The dough tastes better raw, the cookie goopier when warm, and goes just as well with milk.

Saying the chocolate chip cookie is the greatest is like saying the Toyota Corolla is the best car. It's reliable, has four doors, gets good gas mileage, and has a reasonable amount of cabin space. But there is more to cars than that. There is more to life than the Toyota Corolla, and there are better cookies than the chocolate chip.

Also, Tiny Tina is not a reliable source and I'm a little concerned I needed to say that.
-SILLY Rant-

#1) How DARE you express ANY doubt of Tiny Tina (she makes things go BOOM). :)

#2) If, as you say, Chocolate Chip Cookies are EVERYWHERE then that WOULD indicate that they ARE the Bestest. If some other (lesser) cookie were to be considered as better then that would become more accessible then the GLORY of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

#3) I noticed no objections of including EXTREME close-ups of the MC's left nostril. As such I will add you as a supporter. :unsure:

#4) You bring in a RARER Cookie called Chocolate FUDGE. Well, it is rarer thus NOT as good, since if it was equal or better it would be MORE available. Yes, there may be SIMILAR benefits to the WONDEROUS Chocolate Chip Cookies, but to declare it better is just SILLY. :)

#5) You are FAR braver then I to suggest Tiny Tina might NOT be a reliable source. I mean, for all we know she MIGHT be watching. :devilish:

#6) To be honest I just want (SEXY) fun with cookies (NOT Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, they are EVIL). My obsession started a LONG time ago with a silly suggestion in another game, and now I Promote the inclusion of the DIVINE Chocolate Chip Cookies where I can. A series of (SEXY) fun scenes that begin with preparing the Dough, MORE (SEXY) fun while they bake, and EVEN MORE (SEXY) fun while eating them fresh from the oven would be AWESOME.

#7) While it would NOT be as good the series of scenes mentioned in #6 might be done with cake batter (and FROSTING) or something similar. The (SEXY) fun is as much in the 'Interesting' (SEXY) methods used to clean the mess as it is in the Chocolate Chip Cookies (though the Chocolate Chip Cookies make it better). :)

#8) As often happens my list has gotten VERY long so I will end it here by saying Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE the best. Should you have a different opinion then that is fine (I'm telling Tiny Tina). :)

-End of Silly-

Yes, this IS silly, but like I said a series of (SEXY) kitchen scenes built around Chocolate Chip Cookies (or something similar) MIGHT be interesting and FUN. Yes, I promote the inclusion of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content because I think one or more scenes like that WOULD be GREAT. NO, I will NOT risk the danger of Tiny Tina even thinking that I doubt her or the AWESOMENESS of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. This is presented for FUN. I am not attacking you or anyone else for Cookie Preference (unless it's Oatmeal Raisin cause those are NASTY). :)

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes