Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
-SILLY Rant-

#1) How DARE you express ANY doubt of Tiny Tina (she makes things go BOOM). :)

#2) If, as you say, Chocolate Chip Cookies are EVERYWHERE then that WOULD indicate that they ARE the Bestest. If some other (lesser) cookie were to be considered as better then that would become more accessible then the GLORY of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

#3) I noticed no objections of including EXTREME close-ups of the MC's left nostril. As such I will add you as a supporter. :unsure:

#4) You bring in a RARER Cookie called Chocolate FUDGE. Well, it is rarer thus NOT as good, since if it was equal or better it would be MORE available. Yes, there may be SIMILAR benefits to the WONDEROUS Chocolate Chip Cookies, but to declare it better is just SILLY. :)

#5) You are FAR braver then I to suggest Tiny Tina might NOT be a reliable source. I mean, for all we know she MIGHT be watching. :devilish:

#6) To be honest I just want (SEXY) fun with cookies (NOT Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, they are EVIL). My obsession started a LONG time ago with a silly suggestion in another game, and now I Promote the inclusion of the DIVINE Chocolate Chip Cookies where I can. A series of (SEXY) fun scenes that begin with preparing the Dough, MORE (SEXY) fun while they bake, and EVEN MORE (SEXY) fun while eating them fresh from the oven would be AWESOME.

#7) While it would NOT be as good the series of scenes mentioned in #6 might be done with cake batter (and FROSTING) or something similar. The (SEXY) fun is as much in the 'Interesting' (SEXY) methods used to clean the mess as it is in the Chocolate Chip Cookies (though the Chocolate Chip Cookies make it better). :)

#8) As often happens my list has gotten VERY long so I will end it here by saying Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE the best. Should you have a different opinion then that is fine (I'm telling Tiny Tina). :)

-End of Silly-

Yes, this IS silly, but like I said a series of (SEXY) kitchen scenes built around Chocolate Chip Cookies (or something similar) MIGHT be interesting and FUN. Yes, I promote the inclusion of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content because I think one or more scenes like that WOULD be GREAT. NO, I will NOT risk the danger of Tiny Tina even thinking that I doubt her or the AWESOMENESS of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. This is presented for FUN. I am not attacking you or anyone else for Cookie Preference (unless it's Oatmeal Raisin cause those are NASTY). :)
Eeeeehhh.... yes,
I think i must miss some geek gaming reference about those cookies!!
But i love chocolate chip cookie anyway, i'm just eating one right now with my coffee :p

Reactions: Shiva0067

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh yes Borderland Tiny Tina !! I just played Borderland 1 a little but not the others, that's why i was a bit lost with those cookies!!:)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This scene make me laugh so hard thanks for the game bro!
Ohhh yeahhh that's something !!! you need to stay all four togheter so the cuck can get a mouthfull of balls and your sister is pure evil making him clean the mess in the end!!!:ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Seeing this makes me so glad that the cuckold thing is optional lol
Not kinkshaming anyone, but man-on-man and cuckolding is definitely not my thing, and I really appreciate Nefastus makes things like this optional
Feels always a bit strange when you feel that your balls are licked, especially when you notice that it's a guy or a dog like it happened to me once, fortunaltely for me the dog had already got something to eat otherwise i could have lost something!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In fact there is a possibility because Sandra has for friends a couple who seem to be swingers, we meet them once in MC office and we have been invited for some kind of future.... something, who knows!
but only together, sandra has already stated that she has no interest in any other man (she said something about hardly being able to keep up with his teenage libido ;) )

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
but only together, sandra has already stated that she has no interest in any other man (she said something about hardly being able to keep up with his teenage libido ;) )
Ohhh i would never bet on Sandra shyness, she has proved with Sarah, Hailey, the MC sister and her husband that she can have an evil side.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ohhh i would never bet on Sandra shyness, she has proved with Sarah, Hailey, the MC sister and her husband that she can have an evil side.
true but again she has said she doesn't care if they have sex with others, and as long as he's there she won't have a problem but she's not going after guys on her own. so you are correct there might be a time she ends up with that guy's couple but more than likely only while the MC is with her and then probably with the couples lady. :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Version .25 Changelog
So I really suck at these, and it gets even worse when trying to figure out how much content there is based on choices and who you are involved with haha. But finishing up this update, should be released in a couple of days. It is an odd one, in that it will feel like a slightly extra long update for some, and for some it will feel slightly short. There is a fairly beefy scene with the only truly optional character. For those of you who aren't into that type of content, there is still a full length update.
As for the content of this update beyond that optional scene, well if you played last update you know this one starts out full speed. Well it continues full speed ahead for the largest portion of the update. A certain redhead finally gets to explain herself at the end....

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes