ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I had the novel bookmarked over a year because the tags [Interracial], [Gay] and [Dilf] got my attention.
I had been watching the development all that time.
The reason I didn't download it as soon I came across it is, VN, Futa/Trans, 7 screenshots showing women.
It was the [Interracial] and [Gay] content I didn't see

Yes unfortunately I did find it too wordy for my likings -(TL,DR)- there were many times the story lost my attention, thus I skipped certain parts to get to scenes or/and story that pricked my attention again.

Me being a middle aged single gay male, what you said hit the nail on the head :)
Ok, so why I couldn't get into this.
1) Too wordy and rather uninteresting half the time.
2) Environment - Too much in the home.
3) Renders are 3rd best.
4) Couldn't find the suppose Interracial and gay content.
5) (Even though each character has a default name) Asking me to name someone I had only just met upon option to change name). I understand this is great when on a 2nd playthru, but on first playthru the option comes thick'n'fast.
6) What really killed my enthusiasm in the end was the Dad (Dilf) looks almost exactly like a person I had known for 30 years that died last year - the reminder was too heartbreaking :(
All'n'all, it's my fault really for downloading it because the file does say it's 4+GB, so I knew there'n'then that I'd have to be in it for the long haul whether I like the story, renders and environment or not.
Don't worry about me too much because as time goes on; I'm finding VN's are just not my 'thing' for entertainment - while I don't totally rule them out because I do like the short one's with sudden impact, it's the loooong slowburners that makes me run :D lol.
its ok to agree to disagree ... but i think your assessment of this game .. should have been put in the rankings ... and not here ....
oh and you saying its your fault really ... is true for most of everyone downloading and playing these free games ... while entitled to have your opinion ... so are the rest of us ... you remind me of back in my childhood ... seeing a kid not wanting to read .. but just looking at the pictures .. and deciding from that what the story is ....
this is by far one of the best games on F95 ..... but like most games that have most of our attentions .. you have to learn to read and not just look at the pictures ... ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
its ok to agree to disagree ... but i think your assessment of this game .. should have been put in the rankings ... and not here ....
oh and you saying its your fault really ... is true for most of everyone downloading and playing these free games ... while entitled to have your opinion ... so are the rest of us ... you remind me of back in my childhood ... seeing a kid not wanting to read .. but just looking at the pictures .. and deciding from that what the story is ....
this is by far one of the best games on F95 ..... but like most games that have most of our attentions .. you have to learn to read and not just look at the pictures ... ;)
As i'm an old guy who has spent all his youth in reading because there was no internet, TV was crap, only in the evening with quite boring stuff, i have been trained and used to read a lot.
So for me in a VN, the first thing i look for is a good writing, but i also like good renders and animations of course. But for me, if the renders and animations are top notch but the writing is poor i drop it very quick.
Unfortunately there are plenty of games with good graphics but poor or unbearable writing!!:rolleyes:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I had the novel bookmarked over a year because the tags [Interracial], [Gay] and [Dilf] got my attention.
Interracial: there is a black couple you might encounter though no action yet.

The actual reason for the three tags "interracial", "gay", and "rape" is one single scene (which you can only access with certain decisions during the game) which does not involve the MC. There is also an (again) optional MMFF foursome which includes ball licking by a male. So I think if you are looking for that kind of content, you're out of luck in this game, sorry. Also, if you are not intrigued by the story and writing style, which is the main selling point of this game (renders aren't the best as you say), I'd say this game is not for you - meaning no offense of the kind "You can leave if you don't like it", but sometimes tags do not tell the whole story.

is there any wifesharing or swinging content ? :unsure:
Not real swinging, a foursome with your wife and another couple is the closest you'll get.

Reactions: RolandG.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As i'm an old guy who has spent all his youth in reading because there was no internet, TV was crap, only in the evening with quite boring stuff, i have been trained and used to read a lot.
So for me in a VN, the first thing i look for is a good writing, but i also like good renders and animations of course. But for me, if the renders and animations are top notch but the writing is poor i drop it very quick.
Unfortunately there are plenty of games with good graphics but poor or unbearable writing!!:rolleyes:
i hear ya ... from one old guy to another .... but nothing better than a good story to match the pictures .. remember national geographic ... :ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pray tell, what is "real swinging" if a foursome with your wife and another couple does not count?
Depending on who you ask, it may only be if Husband A and Wife B have a twosome without Husband B and Wife A being directly involved - they may have sex 1m away, with each other, or with C and D, but not a foursome, which is just plain group sex. (Adjust for other types of relationship). So the main thing is that a partner is allowed to have sex with others without their partner being present/involved.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I never went to the end of the current story for lack of time,but I am one of those greedy people and I don't like to divide my women,that being said,can I refuse the sister who is married and that whore friend of mc ? :unsure:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I never went to the end of the current story for lack of time,but I am one of those greedy people and I don't like to divide my women,that being said,can I refuse the sister who is married and that whore friend of mc ? :unsure:
i haven't actually tried, but i think you can refuse anyone

Reactions: fregonard

Kagey_98

May 3, 2018
I still did an update only, it just didn't make it here this month. Anyone looking to download the update from today on(think it's 100mb or so), it is public on either Patreon or SS now. I didn't want to say anything about it here until it went public. Only want people to support because they choose to, not thinking they HAVE to in order to save some bandwidth.
Label me oblivious, but I'm a Patreon supporter, but I can't seem to find any links to the update .25... Can you point me in the correct direction? I did see the .25 changelog notice, but nothing else.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Label me oblivious, but I'm a Patreon supporter, but I can't seem to find any links to the update .25... Can you point me in the correct direction? I did see the .25 changelog notice, but nothing else.
His changelog should mention how it is a couple days from done if it is like SS post.

April 27th?

It has been more than a couple days but I do not see anything either.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
because no one knows for sure when it comes, a few posts above yours is Nefastus latest update
so its basically who the fuck knows. i mean im fine as long as it takes time cause at least at the point the game should have a good update as long as its not short.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Just saw this on patreon. Should be any day now.
4h
Felt short when I tested, added some stuff to it. Very soon.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes