Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So a new update soon, oh my god i can't wait, is it a boy or a girl, i think i should buy a new house for the extended family and i don't know if i should paint the room in blue or pink:love:
I also need a crib and a lot of stuff, oh i think Sandra and i will love this !!!!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sooo, if I understand correctly from that status update: Me as a person who does not enjoy redheaded freckles and futa/gay content, is going to have little reason to play the next update?

• Angry
Reactions: CassidyPRO

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sooo, if I understand correctly from that status update: Me as a person who does not enjoy redheaded freckles and futa/gay content, is going to have little reason to play the next update?
Knowing Nefastus writing you would be a fool to not play the future update for those reasons!!:)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the cliffhanger wasn't either of them and is likely to get resolved. Personally I'd play just for that. Apart from that: you do you, but so far nobody really knows what all of this means.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

Version .25 Changelog
So I really suck at these, and it gets even worse when trying to figure out how much content there is based on choices and who you are involved with haha. But finishing up this update, should be released in a couple of days. It is an odd one, in that it will feel like a slightly extra long update for some, and for some it will feel slightly short. There is a fairly beefy scene with the only truly optional character. For those of you who aren't into that type of content, there is still a full length update.
As for the content of this update beyond that optional scene, well if you played last update you know this one starts out full speed. Well it continues full speed ahead for the largest portion of the update. A certain redhead finally gets to explain herself at the end....
Update of one of my fav games promising a decent ammount of content and of all good things especially some Tracy content ... and all that just around my soon to be birthday?
This will be a less shitty birthday then i guess. Yay!!

Don't judge, it's been a shitty year, ill take what i get ... especially if it includes some Tracy :love:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Update of one of my fav games promising a decent ammount of content and of all good things especially some Tracy content ... and all that just around my soon to be birthday?
This will be a less shitty birthday then i guess. Yay!!

Don't judge, it's been a shitty year, ill take what i get ... especially if it includes some Tracy :love:
I know right??!!!! I'm told I'm getting a video card as well! I just hope WVM updates soon too!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
After several hours I play, I still couldn't get into this, it just bored me. I downloaded game for several of the tags and I still didn't get to see them, and I wasn't going to sit for several more hours just to find them because the lead up to what I had seen was very uninteresting.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
After several hours I play, I still couldn't get into this, it just bored me. I downloaded game for several of the tags and I still didn't get to see them, and I wasn't going to sit for several more hours just to find them because the lead up to what I had seen was very uninteresting.
what content were you hoping for?

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
What content were you looking for? Several hours puts you at least half way into the game and you should have had the opportunity to be with every girl by then. I know there are some links that may be added later, don't know if they're on the tags but I can't understand how you wouldn't have had the opportunity to experience everything with several hours. If you find it boring, well I suppose I can see how young guys or girls wouldn't find it interesting but as a guy who's had a mildlife crisis, the game is incredibly addictive and engaging. I find it hard to believe someone middle aged would have an issue getting involved in this unless you're not into family in which case there are tons of other games to play.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That game is mostly based on writing, it's not a wank simulator where you get everybody fucked balls deep after one hour of play.
You need to let time to the story to develop and relations to get closer as in real life.
But when you take time to let things flow, you get some of the best stuff i have seen in such a game, some scenes almost killed me either by laughing to death or heart stroke!!:love:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That game is mostly based on writing, it's not a wank simulator where you get everybody fucked balls deep after one hour of play.
You need to let time to the story to develop and relations to get closer as in real life.
But when you take time to let things flow, you get some of the best stuff i have seen in such a game, some scenes almost killed me either by laughing to death or heart stroke!!:love:
Well said! And while Nefastus did not use that song until now, I think it fits well with the question how to get content: "It is just a jump to left and step to the right, put your hand on hips...;)

Reactions: Shiva0067

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well said! And while Nefastus did not use that song until now, I think it fits well with the question how to get content: "It is just a jump to left and step to the right, put your hand on hips...;)
Oh, I can so see MC doing it in a group with Sis and Jessica, maybe Sandra (don't think the young'uns will enjoy it as much except for Jess whose been shown into "oldies" as well), everybody else facepalming and looking embarrased, until MC dislocates his hip and needs special care ...

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I had the novel bookmarked over a year because the tags [Interracial], [Gay] and [Dilf] got my attention.
I had been watching the development all that time.
The reason I didn't download it as soon I came across it is, VN, Futa/Trans, 7 screenshots showing women.
It was the [Interracial] and [Gay] content I didn't see
That game is mostly based on writing.
Yes unfortunately I did find it too wordy for my likings -(TL,DR)- there were many times the story lost my attention, thus I skipped certain parts to get to scenes or/and story that pricked my attention again.
What content were you looking for? Several hours puts you at least half way into the game and you should have had the opportunity to be with every girl by then. I find it hard to believe someone middle aged would have an issue getting involved in this unless you're not into family in which case there are tons of other games to play.
Me being a middle aged single gay male, what you said hit the nail on the head :)
Ok, so why I couldn't get into this.
1) Too wordy and rather uninteresting half the time.
2) Environment - Too much in the home.
3) Renders are 3rd best.
4) Couldn't find the suppose Interracial and gay content.
5) (Even though each character has a default name) Asking me to name someone I had only just met upon option to change name). I understand this is great when on a 2nd playthru, but on first playthru the option comes thick'n'fast.
6) What really killed my enthusiasm in the end was the Dad (Dilf) looks almost exactly like a person I had known for 30 years that died last year - the reminder was too heartbreaking :(
All'n'all, it's my fault really for downloading it because the file does say it's 4+GB, so I knew there'n'then that I'd have to be in it for the long haul whether I like the story, renders and environment or not.
Don't worry about me too much because as time goes on; I'm finding VN's are just not my 'thing' for entertainment - while I don't totally rule them out because I do like the short one's with sudden impact, it's the loooong slowburners that makes me run :D lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had the novel bookmarked over a year because the tags [Interracial], [Gay] and [Dilf] got my attention.
I had been watching the development all that time.
The reason I didn't download it as soon I came across it is, VN, Futa/Trans, 7 screenshots showing women.
It was the [Interracial] and [Gay] content I didn't see

Yes unfortunately I did find it too wordy for my likings -(TL,DR)- there were many times the story lost my attention, thus I skipped certain parts to get to scenes or/and story that pricked my attention again.

Me being a middle aged single gay male, what you said hit the nail on the head :)
Ok, so why I couldn't get into this.
1) Too wordy and rather uninteresting half the time.
2) Environment - Too much in the home.
3) Renders are 3rd best.
4) Couldn't find the suppose Interracial and gay content.
5) (Even though each character has a default name) Asking me to name someone I had only just met upon option to change name). I understand this is great when on a 2nd playthru, but on first playthru the option comes thick'n'fast.
6) What really killed my enthusiasm in the end was the Dad (Dilf) looks almost exactly like a person I had known for 30 years that died last year - the reminder was too heartbreaking :(
All'n'all, it's my fault really for downloading it because the file does say it's 4+GB, so I knew there'n'then that I'd have to be in it for the long haul whether I like the story, renders and environment or not.
Don't worry about me too much because as time goes on; I'm finding VN's are just not my 'thing' for entertainment - while I don't totally rule them out because I do like the short one's with sudden impact, it's the loooong slowburners that makes me run :D lol.
Yeah, the tags here on F95 doesn't mean that there automatically is any content like that in a game, the tag "gay" here just means there is gay couple and maybe some suggestive dialogue not that there is any lewd stuff.

Tags should always just be used as reference for something you might or might not like.

Sorry you didn't like the game.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes