Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Oh, but isn't it so much fun when if you order a pizza the girl will leave you later while if you'd just eaten a burger you would have had sex, if only you'd chosen "country music" as your favorite genre?

Actually, come to think about it, no it isn't, you're perfectly right, carry on please.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, you are supposed to guess which different answer will trigger someone to like you more, but you don't even really know that character enough and how far to take things lol

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
That's exactly what I'm talking about, you are supposed to guess which different answer will trigger someone to like you more, but you don't even really know that character enough and how far to take things lol
I keep telling everyone 'Use the Force Chocolate Chip Cookie', but NO the ULTIMATE power seems to NEVER be added to these games. -SIGH-

Well, enjoyed the last update and look forward to the next (Add Chocolate Chip Cookies please). Hopefully we will finally get the scene where the MC leads an assault on the MINIATURE giant Space hamster's SECRET base (located in the basement of the convenience store 1 block west of the MC's office). :alien: :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, especially the "don't know character yet" part plays a role. I guess that not getting everything perfect the first time around (unless you use walkthroughs) is part of a gaming experience and it can be done well, but it shouldn't be unfair or a simple guessing game (like, on a more related note, the question of some girls liking you staring at their boobs first time around, some don't, already missing out on points). If there already are hints as to what this character might like, it may be done well - if we know how she hates pizza due to some incident when she was five and how she has this Garth Brooks pillow for example, stuff like that could be valid.

Although I am still not a fan of the whole "pretending to like something to get girl points" trope. Acting polite or forwardish is fine, but pretending to be somebody who the MC isn't should not be (again, exceptions may prove the rule of course).

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Nefastus : Just got a "Image 'am16v129' not found.". Didn't find anything about this particular one in this thread (version 0.24).
Savefile just below, just in case (just one click before error).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Are there animations in this game?
I don't remember if there are any, in fact the game is more text based than graphic based, the best side of this game is the very good writing and the art of making unforgettable scenes !!
The renders at the beginning of the game were not so good as the dev was still learning, but now there are of good quality, but i don't remember of long animations, maybe some shorts ones.
This game is very good at making your imagination run at 200% ;)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Are there animations in this game?
No. The ones I tried were absolutely awful. I am much better at them now, but not putting any in until I think they don't detract from the game anymore. If I put them in, I want people talking about how good they are, certainly not laughing at the sex scenes lmao.

Nefastus : Just got a "Image 'am16v129' not found.". Didn't find anything about this particular one in this thread (version 0.24).
Savefile just below, just in case (just one click before error).
Wondering if I deleted an image and that is supposed to be a different pic. I will investigate, thanks for letting me know.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No. The ones I tried were absolutely awful. I am much better at them now, but not putting any in until I think they don't detract from the game anymore. If I put them in, I want people talking about how good they are, certainly not laughing at the sex scenes lmao.
In fact when i play i'm so into the text that having animations doesn't seem very important to me, i like to just look at an image and let my imagination go wild !!:love:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

Wondering if I deleted an image and that is supposed to be a different pic. I will investigate, thanks for letting me know.
Since you don't want to add Animations until you are happy you MUST add Chocolate Chip Cookie content (please). I DEMAND Chocolate Chip Cookies (if you feel comfortable adding them). :)

Loving the game, great art, WONDERFUL humor, and awesome story. Keep up the great work (and add Chocolate Chip Cookies). :)

Just a thought.

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
Hello,

A lots of choices but at some point, the game don't care at all about previous choices and forced you in a relation with Christine and Amanda.
It seems impossible to avoid to be involved with them whatever your choices.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Since you don't want to add Animations until you are happy you MUST add Chocolate Chip Cookie content (please). I DEMAND Chocolate Chip Cookies (if you feel comfortable adding them). :)

Loving the game, great art, WONDERFUL humor, and awesome story. Keep up the great work (and add Chocolate Chip Cookies). :)

Just a thought.
Am I missing something with this Chocolate Chip Cookies I see mentioned everywhere? Is this code for something, or do you just have a weird fetish?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hello,

A lots of choices but at some point, the game don't care at all about previous choices and forced you in a relation with Christine and Amanda.
It seems impossible to avoid to be involved with them whatever your choices.
As it is a VN and not a sandbox, after a certain time in the game, it becomes very difficult to create a consistent story with an interesting scenario if you have to take in account so many choices.
Either you get a game made of bits and pieces that don't make much sense or you try to maintain a good storyline but you are forced to keep all characters with their own story.
The relations with Christine and Amanda influence the main story, it's not just adding a fuck scene here and there.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Am I missing something with this Chocolate Chip Cookies I see mentioned everywhere? Is this code for something, or do you just have a weird fetish?
It's just a bit of fun on Shiva's part, for us (fans, readers of the thread and even Nefastus) to have a laugh with.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Nefastus referenced it in an update though :LOL:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The SUPER secret code of Chocolate Chip Cookies stands for.. Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are the BEST Cookie, They are WONDERFUL. :) The reference goes back several years to ideas for the original Teachers Pets game as an idea for possible (SEXY) fun. My thought was how it would be possible for the MC to have Sexy Fun time with ladies while cooking (cleaning batter off a lady with his tongue and such). Of course there is ALSO the fact that I LOVE Chocolate Chip Cookies. So no there is NO code, just me (and the voices in my head) having fun and being silly. :)

I DO want to see the WONDER that are Chocolate Chip Cookies added to games, and there IS hope. After all a MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel) was added to Timestamps. :) So I will continue the BATTLE to add Chocolate Chip cookies, Struggle against Pro-Pancake Propaganda, and promote EXTREME close-ups of various MC's left nostrils. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Chocolate Chip Cookies NOW.. if devs want to add them.. please. :)

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Ok, but chocolate chip cookies are the vanilla ice cream of cookies. They're just boring. They're not the worst by any means (that distinction is held by any oatmeal raisin cookie you bit into on the assumption it was chocolate chip) but they're certainly not that great.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes