Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For me the wife is the MVP of this game. Pull her along and you have a partner in debauchery lol
Most voluptuous person and shooting star for me! :giggle:

To think, I only included her to be done with the wild mixes of courteous-modded compressed versions constantly borking my saves…*ts*

Never discount Hailey though...

Reactions: fmnf

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I just got to the cabin with Amanda and Jennifer. Why does Jennifer seem to think we're in a sexual relationship?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I just got to the cabin with Amanda and Jennifer. Why does Jennifer seem to think we're in a sexual relationship?
Because you hopefully are?! Kidding.

There's a ton of if j_romance: sprinkled through all of versions 15 (and following, to be precise) but it would seem Nefastus still missed adding at least one. Just drop them the line in question and it'll get fixed some time down the road.

Reactions: Ruffuss

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Via Patreon.

Well another week, and another update. I swear this feels like I am posting too much, but the alternative sucked even worse haha.
Progress is going swimmingly. Hoping to enter final testing late tmrw, but not giving a firm release date just yet. I have to be on the road for a family thing Tuesday, so there is the outside chance of disaster if I open my mouth too soon. The next post though should be the announcement of release, not another sunday post....Read into that what you will(But this bit is just to whatever cosmic force that keeps hammering me when I announce a date...This COULD just mean I am skipping next weeks Sunday update. Do NOT screw me over here, it is not an official announcement.)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Via Patreon.

Well another week, and another update. I swear this feels like I am posting too much, but the alternative sucked even worse haha.
Progress is going swimmingly. Hoping to enter final testing late tmrw, but not giving a firm release date just yet. I have to be on the road for a family thing Tuesday, so there is the outside chance of disaster if I open my mouth too soon. The next post though should be the announcement of release, not another sunday post....Read into that what you will(But this bit is just to whatever cosmic force that keeps hammering me when I announce a date...This COULD just mean I am skipping next weeks Sunday update. Do NOT screw me over here, it is not an official announcement.)
thnx for sharing .

Reactions: JustPeekin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Via Patreon.

awesome news .. thanks :)

Reactions: JustPeekin

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Midlife Crisis [v0.25] [Nefastus Games] mac link?????
Maybe you could use a bigger font. I'm having trouble reading your message.

Also, just download the windows version, copy the game folder that comes with it and paste it inside the Mac 0.2.4 app, overwriting the game folder that's at (right click, show package content) /Contents/resources/autorun.

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
EDIT: I'm seeing this is happening to everyone using 0.24 saves. Keeping it up for reference.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.25
Tue Jun 15 01:30:36 2021

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Why can't we fuck this character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has me so wet R/N
Careful what you wish for, Rock's exclusively top.

EDIT: I'm seeing this is happening to everyone using 0.24 saves. Keeping it up for reference.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\Downloads\MidLifeCrisis-v0.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.25
Tue Jun 15 01:30:36 2021
It should happen to anyone having not used the specific variant of the game shared here because itt's not an official one: the uploader had the rpas unpacked and the the rpyc files regenerated. This can be fixed by replacing the script files with an official scripts.rpa (as detailed here).

Darthblakrose

Jun 15, 2021
I have had fun in this game. I do enjoy each character and have played different routes with them. Hard to say no to a love interest with them because they have such wonderful personalities. I also think the wife is going to end up being more into the potential harem than the MC which I like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do you think that we are going to be able to share the wife other than with the brother?
I think what MoP wrote is entirely likely or at least possible, however the focus of the game seems to be more the MC enjoying other girls himself than "lending them out" or sharing them.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game or no walkthrough is needed?

Edit: Didn´t noticed the mod in the first page

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes