Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Definitely more coming soon. Being laid up for so long I realized that making games is actually when I feel the happiest, going to really give it a run now.
Everyone who loves your work has waited months here just to hear a good news like this.
Glad to hear that you are ok and that you're back! I sincerely hope that you will get better soon.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Definitely more coming soon. Being laid up for so long I realized that making games is actually when I feel the happiest, going to really give it a run now.
Glad you're better! We've all been concerned for your health, so I hope for your speedy recovery!
And yes, one's health is the most important aspect in life, you should prioritize that first, and after that doing what makes you the most happy.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Though not as serious as what you had, I can sympathise. Spent nearly three weeks in hospital because of a gallstone, resulting in 2 ERCPs (1 failure) and a gallbladder removal.
Bizarrely enough, this was one of several things that I felt like I was missing most, despite the differences in when we had our issues, so it's great to see you're on the mend and I'm certainly looking forward to your making yourself happy again! ;)

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
First of all, I wish you a speedy recovery. So damn nice to hear from you again Nefastus, but please don't rush too much into work and take your time for your recovery. The most important thing is your health and when you feel better, you can release the new update step by step. As you can see, most of us have been checking the thread every day for the past few weeks, hopefully waiting for a new message or sign of life from you, so I think most of us can wait a little longer without any problems. And welcome back where you belong.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Wow! That sounds like a horrible experience. Glad you're ok.
And... welcome back :)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
First of all, I wish you a speedy recovery. So damn nice to hear from you again Nefastus, but please don't rush too much into work and take your time for your recovery. The most important thing is your health and when you feel better, you can release the new update step by step. As you can see, most of us have been checking the thread every day for the past few weeks, hopefully waiting for a new message or sign of life from you, so I think most of us can wait a little longer without any problems. And welcome back where you belong.
Definitely not rushing into work.... but the good news is, this doesn't feel like work at the moment. Honestly the whole thing has me as excited to get writing and rendering as I was when I first started. Had nothing to do in hospital but lay there and daydream. Visitors were still limited so basically just saw a couple of family members every once in a while. Would have been out ages ago but got a bad infection and I think the past couple of weeks were basically just covering their own butts since the infection was from the hospital. Past two or three weeks I felt like I was good enough to go home, but I used the time old school. Got a pen and notebook and started writing out/scripting scenes with ink like a peasant. Still, riding the rush of being alive and well so nothing will keep me down for a while.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YAY, the voices in my head were RIGHT. To all of the Doubters I just want to say NEENER NEENER. I told you that Nefastus was kidnapped by ALIENS. I mean it's OBVIOUS that this whole 'Medical' reason is just a code to avoid discussing the Anal probes.

Since I now KNOW that they are ALWAYS right I also know that we will have AWESOME updates like:
1) The Miniature giant Hamster and Voyeur Squirrel will rob a bank and use the money to buy VEGEMITE. -shudder-
2) We will FINALLY get the update where the MC thinks about everything that's happened while the camera zooms in for an EXTREME close-up of his left nostril (and nothing else). :)
3) There will be a NEW party with the MC and ALL the Lovely ladies where they discuss the benefits of Graphene.
and Finally,
4) Chocolate Chip Cookie Content.

Just a thought. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Definitely not rushing into work.... but the good news is, this doesn't feel like work at the moment. Honestly the whole thing has me as excited to get writing and rendering as I was when I first started. Had nothing to do in hospital but lay there and daydream. Visitors were still limited so basically just saw a couple of family members every once in a while. Would have been out ages ago but got a bad infection and I think the past couple of weeks were basically just covering their own butts since the infection was from the hospital. Past two or three weeks I felt like I was good enough to go home, but I used the time old school. Got a pen and notebook and started writing out/scripting scenes with ink like a peasant. Still, riding the rush of being alive and well so nothing will keep me down for a while.
A lot of masterpieces have been written on pen and paper :)

Next time I hope you have someone to keep us posted, as even some of us pirates actually care for more than just the works.

Welcome back, you was missed.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
ahhhhhhh-youre-still.jpg

jesus-says-glad-youre-not-dead.jpg

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes