Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
A lot of masterpieces have been written on pen and paper :)

Next time I hope you have someone to keep us posted, as even some of us pirates actually care for more than just the works.

Welcome back, you was missed.
Working on bringing an IRL friend in the loop just in case(getting a list of good entry games to give him to feel him out before I fully introduce him to the perverse worlds we all love), but it was really an absurd coincidence that kept me from talking. Long story short, left my phone at home and didn't go back to get it cause it was going to be a quick E.R. trip for a stomach issue. Then when I realized it was going to be much more, couldn't risk sending anyone to get it because I was in the middle of my last minute test play while the game uploaded when I left. Couldn't risk a family member walking in on MC railing Hailey or one of the girls doing some dirty talk to him etc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Working on bringing an IRL friend in the loop just in case(getting a list of good entry games to give him to feel him out before I fully introduce him to the perverse worlds we all love), but it was really an absurd coincidence that kept me from talking. Long story short, left my phone at home and didn't go back to get it cause it was going to be a quick E.R. trip for a stomach issue. Then when I realized it was going to be much more, couldn't risk sending anyone to get it because I was in the middle of my last minute test play while the game uploaded when I left. Couldn't risk a family member walking in on MC railing Hailey or one of the girls doing some dirty talk to him etc.
I actually totally understand. As I got older I have one friend to deal with all my "interests" so family and others will not have to deal with any unsettling discovers. One list, a spare key lead to my piece of mind for emergencies or worse :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Definitely more coming soon. Being laid up for so long I realized that making games is actually when I feel the happiest, going to really give it a run now.
Great to hear that you're still with us. I've been inspired to make my own game and today, my ex-partner mentioned that she was happy to see me this excited about something I'm doing. I'm hoping that will be the case for me as I'm looking to my own retirement in a few years.
I can understand that! So far, I've told my three housemates, my two adult children, and one other friend what I'm doing. Given I'm polyamorous and kinky, there's a lot I don't tell just everyone.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Definitely more coming soon. Being laid up for so long I realized that making games is actually when I feel the happiest, going to really give it a run now.
Really glad to hear from you. Please take care of your health. Glad you're on the mend.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
As someone who thinks their phone is an extra low priority (I often leave it in my vehicle while at work because, well, it's a requirement, and other times just kinda forget about it at home), I can understand not having access while in emergency situations.
I do have one friend to come and just destroy laptops and external hard drives should they hear of my passing... they are three states away. They will, however, do so without question or investigation.
The issue is that because I'm bad at phones, and don't participate in social media, how they will discover I've died.

So hey Nefastus, don't die on us, please! We care about your wellbeing, even if only in conjunction with this game, but chances are more because you're a human being (that happens to make content we enjoy), so please stay alive.

I breathed a sigh of relief, honestly. 2021 has somehow been more fucked than 2020. I expect 2022 to be worse, and plan on stocking up on bullets... when the supply picks back up locally (.22 Magnum, for a 10 shot revolver, because I live in an apartment... Magnum to stop jackasses, .22 to hopefully not punch through walls and hurt others).
Take care of your health and mental well being.
Don't be like me and stock up on Jim Beam.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Well I finally am back. Sorry for the long delay, I was in the hospital with some health issues. Will make a public post soon but wanted to get this released ASAP.
Version .26 PC:
Version .26 MAC:
Version 25 to 26 update:
Android version:
First attempt at android version so may be more than a few bugs and if you play with any uh..."patches" that add patreon banned content you will have to look elsewhere.

P.S. removed is bit . ly - dont know what f95 has against it

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Definitely not rushing into work.... but the good news is, this doesn't feel like work at the moment. Honestly the whole thing has me as excited to get writing and rendering as I was when I first started. Had nothing to do in hospital but lay there and daydream. Visitors were still limited so basically just saw a couple of family members every once in a while. Would have been out ages ago but got a bad infection and I think the past couple of weeks were basically just covering their own butts since the infection was from the hospital. Past two or three weeks I felt like I was good enough to go home, but I used the time old school. Got a pen and notebook and started writing out/scripting scenes with ink like a peasant. Still, riding the rush of being alive and well so nothing will keep me down for a while.
I can relate quite well, Nefastus! Five years ago I nearly died due to a sneaky sickness, was revived once I know of and made it. A lot of people do not survive that illness, so very happy to be alive. One of those sicknesses when the symptoms pop up, you are already on the way to die. Had three operations and have to be careful with the intestines, but knock on wood, now I should have a couple of further decades to go.
Wish you the best and I knew and wrote it here that your silence had to be something very serious!

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes