Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
NUMBER ONE: lemonfreak having one of your Rock pictures as the first thing I see signing on after having my appendix removed was NOT a good thing. Wasn't sure if I was going to laugh or vomit and both are VERY bad and PAINFUL things right now. :eek: :devilish: (y)

NUMBER TWO: since my previous begging has failed to provide Chocolate Chip Cookies in this game, and I want to use my pain for something good.. Nefastus PLEASE add Chocolate Chip Cookies to the game, PLEASE.. I had my Appendix RIPPEED out on New Years Eve, and Chocolate Chip Cookies would make me smile (hopefully without to much pain). :love:

Take care everyone.. This game is going to be bad for me over the next couple weeks (yes it REALLY hurts to laugh after abdominal surgery). Love the game, and hope to return soon.

Just a thought.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.26a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.09.2021 (v0.26a)

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.23a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Damn, jumped the gun again! Saw the update and just smashed download. Opened and there was no new content. Only then did I remove my head from my ass and check the change log.

Note for other stupid excitable people like me: THIS IS JUST A BUG FIX.

And I was really hoping for that explicit Rock and Michelle scene I've been dreaming of...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn, jumped the gun again! Saw the update and just smashed download. Opened and there was no new content. Only then did I remove my head from my ass and check the change log.

Note for other stupid excitable people like me: THIS IS JUST A BUG FIX.

And I was really hoping for that explicit Rock and Michelle scene I've been dreaming of...
We need a vomit emote. That's just nasty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: extreme_sadist

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
We know that because Michelle explicitely called it during the "revenge on Jennifer's dad" scene. Rock is exclusively top.
Oh, giggity. Can you imagine a threesome with those two? Fluff on one side, muscles on the other. Literally between a Rock and a hard place.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is one of those games that begs for impregnation..... and not only at the end as most games
Dunno. So far the time elapsed in-game just isn't enough for it to have major consequences. And unlike many a sandbox, a comically short two weeks pregnancy would fell off. Don't get me wrong, I've been creampieing all the girls, but I think there's just no time for it now.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Dunno. So far the time elapsed in-game just isn't enough for it to have major consequences. And unlike many a sandbox, a comically short two weeks pregnancy would fell off. Don't get me wrong, I've been creampieing all the girls, but I think there's just no time for it now.
Well, I wouldn't mind hanging out in this game for the whole nine months+, more gameplay right?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I wouldn't mind hanging out in this game for the whole nine months+, more gameplay right?
I'm not in any hurry to see this one end, just depends if there is enough content that makes sense without dragging it out.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes