4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Bug
Work is Work(Ends the night early):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fixed that my self.... Unzip and put in game folder....

Last edited:

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know what to do

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version23.rpy", line 610, in <module>
NameError: name 'brutalcuck21v' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version23.rpyc", line 610, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.23
Sat Jan 02 01:37:51 2021

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I wanted to say that it is a shame we only got you to 6th place in the Christmas contest. I like your game and Recreation's more than the other 3 of the top 4 (My opinion I know) but I hope posting my vote for you gets a few more people to learn of it.

It really has gone well and I like the improvements you made along the way. And I thank you for the Xmas present 2020 some very nice scenes in there and very nice ones pending.

Happy New Year 2021! Everybody

Reactions: Grelk

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't know what to do

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version23.rpyc", line 610, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Admin.WIN-NNTMU6VS033\Desktop\MidLifeCrisis-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.23
Sat Jan 02 01:37:51 2021
Do you use Unren.bat??? If not, go here and download it. Read the instruction how you do.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Open game map, Open version23.rpy with Notepad++ down to line 610...
Test to Change:
brutalcuck21v
to
brutulcuck21v

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
I wanna try this game but before i wanna know is this game worth trying and does it have a true romance path or just fucking every girl?

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
its a harem game where you basically have to chose scenes. Some are forced on you (both you women in the household), another family member and her young woman, so there is no benefit of being faithful to x person, it just removes possible scenes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
its a harem game where you basically have to chose scenes. Some are forced on you (both you women in the household), another family member and her young woman, so there is no benefit of being faithful to x person, it just removes possible scenes.
Actually, sis and niece aren't forced either, you get a clear cut question on whether you like to pursue them when you meet them under - ehm - interesting circumstances.

But yeah, while some stuff has romantic undertones, most of this game is "I'm gonna get everything that moves onto my dick". You may choose to have second thoughts about that but it will have no actual effect on gameplay.

Reactions: Toriam78

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I wanna try this game but before i wanna know is this game worth trying and does it have a true romance path or just fucking every girl?
Just adding to the answers above this one here: There is at least one route/girl that has a bit more of a romancy/wholesome feel to it if you allow/go with it, and there is another 'girl' that can be approached in a less 'justwannabang'-way that might become slightly more romancy too (i am not 100% sure yet though it seems so to me)
Overall it is possible to treat (nearly?) every girl in a slightly more romantic way than 'justwannabang' but not really true romance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To expand on my earlier answer: "justwannabang" in this game does not mean that the MC has to be a single minded asshole. If you so decide, he can be a single minded nice guy (with the exception of you hiding that you cheat on all of them for a while). Although the difference is usually only some lines of dialogue and one or two renders. (Usually being nice means a little less content, but since the main "path" questions are clear cut, you won't miss out on a character by being nice.) Exception is the wife: if you don't wanna follow her, both of you become assholes to each other. But again, while being nice leads to some romance-ish dialogue, it isn't really developing relationships at a non carnal level.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes