GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Sorry, but went to download this and my computer immediately froze due to malicious code. why sdhould I risk this again?
I don't know why you would be getting that. I've played this game since v0.18 and I can say with full confidence that the game is safe. You are most likely experiencing a false positive from your AV. Add an exception, then reinstall.

Jul 20, 2020
Since I lost my previous game (somehow got deleted), I downloaded the .23 file from mega and it doesn't really load. It brings up a tiny window where it throws a red script error (Intro cannot load) where the first words from the MC are spoken. No menu, etc.

No mods, nothing, the file just doesn't work like it should, it's unfortunate, every update I've had issues where game wouldn't work, mods would screw things over, etc.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since I lost my previous game (somehow got deleted), I downloaded the .23 file from mega and it doesn't really load. It brings up a tiny window where it throws a red script error (Intro cannot load) where the first words from the MC are spoken. No menu, etc.

No mods, nothing, the file just doesn't work like it should, it's unfortunate, every update I've had issues where game wouldn't work, mods would screw things over, etc.
However, CTRL skipping through the game making exactly your decisions about names, whom to meet, and similar, to the last place you were should still work unless you completely erased every evidence of the game from your HD and will take less than a quarter of an hour.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

Just in case: re-download, if that not helps, maybe try going to <username>/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy and find the folder for Midlife Crisis. You can try delete only the 'persistent' file that saves your overall progress and settings, you'll keep your normal saves but it will treat your progress anywhere like its the first time (so skip only unseen will not let you skip anything).

Jul 20, 2020
However, CTRL skipping through the game making exactly your decisions about names, whom to meet, and similar, to the last place you were should still work unless you completely erased every evidence of the game from your HD and will take less than a quarter of an hour.
Yep, I had to do this when .22 came out as well, I just built a new PC over the past month, so a lot of persistent files aren't located on this pc. I'll likely just redownload as mentioned and start from scratch, which will be my 3rd time overall throughout the updates on this VN. I'm just cursed with this one out of all the others I've played. Normally I would've given up on the VN but I do really enjoy this one, so I'll trudge through. lol

May 26, 2018
I have downloaded this from Nopy on several occassions and never had a problem. It is free from all bugs and malware.
originally DL form me
ga
I have downloaded this from Nopy on several occassions and never had a problem. It is free from all bugs and malware.
sorry, should have noted that downloading from Mega went fine. My apologies for not stating that., Nopy was the ONLY site I got the "Blue Screen of Death": from. :)

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Great update, can't wait to get back inside hailey. And to see what happens with the gallons of seed pouring into every single girl in the harem.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
If I remember correctly that error only occurs when you choose a specific path. By choosing to see all scenes you avoid it. After seeing everything you choose your canon path which is what characters will reference later.

I had chose "All scenes, but still get it. Ah well, maybe I can do some back-tracking and work around it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.23 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Nice update after the previous steamy scenes with sandra and sis. Hailey showing she is going to be an absolute succubus and her handling of Sandra was masterful. Its getting hotter in MC`s house!

Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes