Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
:cry: my condolences for your loss. I lost my Grand Grandfather to this fuc.... Virus in Spring. Damn, i don't need this.
Thanks. Sorry for your loss as well. No one needs this heh. We deal the best way we can. Possibly with the help of some games ;)
This year can't end soon enough. XD

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Sorry, I've had a lot on my plate lately and may have missed the solution to this, but how do I get by the exception error I get when I got to sis's house with the wifey and try to select the 3some or 4some scene. Really has me blocked so any help would be greatly appreciated.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry, I've had a lot on my plate lately and may have missed the solution to this, but how do I get by the exception error I get when I got to sis's house with the wifey and try to select the 3some or 4some scene. Really has me blocked so any help would be greatly appreciated.
If I remember correctly that error only occurs when you choose a specific path. By choosing to see all scenes you avoid it. After seeing everything you choose your canon path which is what characters will reference later.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm actually fine with her getting less time. Her character is ok but her renders don't do anything for me. She looks as old as the MC, and all super creepy
I for one do like her very much and her renders do …basically everything for me – what you call super creepy, I call super sexy :love::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's quite all right. To each their own and happy gaming!

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry, but went to download this and my computer immediately froze due to malicious code. why sdhould I risk this again?
I have downloaded this from Nopy on several occassions and never had a problem. It is free from all bugs and malware.
I used mixdrop and no virus/malware issues popped up, never had any problems with all the downloads here, so far (y)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sorry, but went to download this and my computer immediately froze due to malicious code. why sdhould I risk this again?
What wolfypack431609 said.

But seeing as you're not exactly new to these parts you not only damn well know why you should risk it again *nudge nudge wink wink* but also quite possibly have a working copy that could be patched. So either try another mirror or download the update patch. If you're missing some of the last patches I could upload 20>21 and 21>22.

Merry Christmas everyone!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes