Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Great game. More scenes with Hailey and Sandra please. So damn hot. Thank you.
I'mmmmmmmm guessing you are in the wrong game thread? :)
Right thread, but I'm assuming both peas and I are on the "love the wife" path because we both had incredible scenes between Sandra, MC's wife, and Hailey, MC's niece.

I'm guessing by the other comments in the thread that if you're NOT on the "I'm gonna corrupt my wife and she'll love it" path, you get more scenes with Tracy?

That bums me out because I fucking *adore* that girl and would love to see more of her.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Didn't check back the previous comments, but has it already been mentioned that "warehouse" was wrongly spelled "Wharehouse" 2-3 times when in that setting? If not, there you go Nefaustus, if it has, my bad. Great update by the way.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
This game just keeps getting better. I love how the sex scenes aren't rushed like in most games. The only thing that would make them better is some animations but I'll gladly give that up for the elaborate and extremely arousing description every sex scene receives. I can't wait to see and read what happens next.

Reactions: Jorund and fbass

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.23] Nefastus Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.25 GB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that...
u know folks once upon the time there comes this day all of u will appreciate the small things in life much more...mostly in those emergency cases where ur patience can not stand the size of the original game and the time left to finish your dls. so if ya wanna fast-fap like me now to new unseen content u actually can do it in less than a third of the regular average time period!!
isn´t it just beautiful bois??^^ there are even ways today to polish your flute much more efficently if becoming desperate and times short hrhr..
the great internet of things!! :D:D:D

merry x-mas (and tx to the upper)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
u know folks once upon the time there comes this day all of u will appreciate the small things in life much more...mostly in those emergency cases where ur patience can not stand the size of the original game and the time left to finish your dls. so if ya wanna fast-fap like me now to new unseen content u actually can do it in less than a third of the regular average time period!!
isn´t it just beautiful bois??^^ there are even ways today to polish your flute much more efficently if becoming desperate and times short hrhr..
the great internet of things!! :D:D:D

merry x-mas (and tx to the upper)
Merry X-Mas Great speech :D

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Great update, fantastic game with very likable characters and good light-hearted comedy. It's a shame that the updates are so inconsistent. Maybe now that the author has resolved a couple of personal things he can produce them more frequently!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes