kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ugh that was such a shitty place to end it at, i was figuring it was going to end AFTER the best part, and im lazy so not going to go into spoilers

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well trying to catch up on the last few updates ive missed and im nearly there and boy have things heated up with the girls and their more defined personas. Kinda sad how the party turned out... great scenes and great options but seems Jeremy is here to stay... as such i went MFF route though felt best presented was sharing route. I just dont want the guy to be a consistent presence in the game (his wife seems to loathe him after all) but seems hes here to stay. He doesnt seem THAT bad a dude to deseve the cuck levels he was having to endure, this was less cuck and more full on NTR lol. Sandra continues to become a better character from all the recent events though - makes sense if all these girls are deviants then it would be in their genes from their parents.

At the bit in the warehouse at the moment with Steph. Don't like the foreshadowing of Rock as an antagonist. He seems a good dude too and him being one for the sake of drama would be too easy surely esp as if your looking for incriminating evidence then the MC is literally creating his own openly every time the dumb idiot goes to a restaurant or clothes store these days lol. Id rather he be doing favours on the side for Rock to help keep his activities quiet and that kind of influence could help smooth that into being a thing.

Trying the trans character route, god she is boring and i think her only defining feature for me is that she is trans (which aint my thing). Suppose its great the option for her is there for those who like that kind of thing (few as they may be) but having played the route with her in it is kinda depressing how much content shes gotten in this game compared to say her Aunt or Steph and even Amanda your eldest... shes a full on main character despite being an optional one she has that much screentime in updates. The only other complaint i really have is the two daughters are kinda blending into one another too much - both are full on voyeurs it would appear and continue to appear to be, means they dont stand out quite so much from one another in a game full of girls and Christine is far more interested in a straight up comparison being the more alpha to her sisters beta but thats about the only distinction between them. Again Amanda needs fleshing out as whilst she is in recent playtrhough ive had catching up for most part on the recent updates SHE is now trying to take control and tease/dom the father... see what i mean with them blending in on one another? When you do that then likewise Sarah is a more interesting side character comparing besties too so yeah not ideal.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Cant download the compressed game version on mega ! its always crashed when i hit 1gb mark , plz help ?
If you prefer to use Mega, download from mega the app MEGAsync. Otherwise, try downloading from another mirror, like NOPY. Edit: Also try using 7zip.

Reactions: rocksexy

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, just when it was getting good, it ends.
I don' get that part where the mc turns to Michelle and Earl is suddenly on the floor bleeding.
I hit nobody, the game does what it wants. They may have to fix that if that's not too much to ask.

gb22

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone else have the bug that once the MC gets back after the double date and starts recounting the events the game tries to find the variable "brutalcuck21v" which is actually named "brutulcuck21v" in the save? Doesn't seem to be a game breaker, but it is an annoyance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nefastus

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hoy, just passing by to say something,
I WASN'T OK WITH THE LITTLE TIME WHEN WE SAW ROCK NAKED
thanks
I know, right? Nefastus is such a tease, milking his patrons for years with this. It's basically A Wife and Mother all over again, only with more unresolved sexual tension.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes