ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Dunno. So far the time elapsed in-game just isn't enough for it to have major consequences. And unlike many a sandbox, a comically short two weeks pregnancy would fell off. Don't get me wrong, I've been creampieing all the girls, but I think there's just no time for it now.
Maybe in chapter 100

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This is one of those games that begs for impregnation..... and not only at the end as most games
Unfortunately, the Dev already said not everyone will be getting pregnant. He wrote some of the women's personalities to not want to get pregnant. I stopped playing this game because knowing my luck the women I want to impregnate are the ones that don't. I don't want to get too attached to a character and not have the full relationship with them, so I will wait to play again when I know who can be impregnated and who can't.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think so too. I think she's at home this latest chapter not because she's grounded but because morning sickness. Or, she's grounded because she had morning sickness and thus her dad insisted she get a pregnancy test.
It's possible, but there would have to be another possible explanation as well as you have the choice whether you want to splooge in her or not.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Will the story ever make sense in regards to the non romance path with the wife lol??? I mean there are so many scenes in the game that shouldn't even be happening considering I chose to have nothing to do with her sexually!! Not having a go at anyone that likes her character but she just does nothing for me. Plus i'm guessing the only way those of us that wanted a harem ending with all the other girls will have to have her included? Really not trying to sound like im moaning but just want to clarify this because if the future of the game means the wife will have to play a huge integral part in the harem then I will just move onto other games. Thanks.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I like how the writer depict the sex scenes. They are described in a very kinky way, all the right words are there!

By the way, who are Michelle again? I don't remember her...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will the story ever make sense in regards to the non romance path with the wife lol??? I mean there are so many scenes in the game that shouldn't even be happening considering I chose to have nothing to do with her sexually!! Not having a go at anyone that likes her character but she just does nothing for me. Plus i'm guessing the only way those of us that wanted a harem ending with all the other girls will have to have her included? Really not trying to sound like im moaning but just want to clarify this because if the future of the game means the wife will have to play a huge integral part in the harem then I will just move onto other games. Thanks.
To be fair, most characters will leave - less obvious - plotholes or hanging references if not dated. As an example I mentioned in my review how when not dating Tracy the comments about Usher's song (referring on how an usher disturbed your date) don't make sense. Amanda says some strange things when you did not get Erica's BJ with her watching. Of course that is way more subtle since you just think a line of dialogue doesn't make sense, which is par for the course for the MC, instead of having sex with somebody you don't have sex with (people tend to notice such things).

The "full harem" certainly seems like the idea the author is going for, with exclusions optional but not the focus.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Far too early for Sarah to be showing signs of pregnancy even if the sperm met the egg on the first try.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
To be fair, most characters will leave - less obvious - plotholes or hanging references if not dated. As an example I mentioned in my review how when not dating Tracy the comments about Usher's song (referring on how an usher disturbed your date) don't make sense. Amanda says some strange things when you did not get Erica's BJ with her watching. Of course that is way more subtle since you just think a line of dialogue doesn't make sense, which is par for the course for the MC, instead of having sex with somebody you don't have sex with (people tend to notice such things).

The "full harem" certainly seems like the idea the author is going for, with exclusions optional but not the focus.
If you like the boring path then that's your choice.
I don't even know why they they put that there.
Why not just game over,, period?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes